Google Chrome

http://www.google.com/chrome/index.html?hl...utm_term=chromeGoogle's new browser was released today. I love it, and it even adds more screen space over Mozilla and seems faster. Download it!

One thing that I use quite often with firefox throughout the day though is "Right click, view page info". Chrome doesn't seem to offer that, at least I haven't been able to find this feature.

I have 2000 so no chrome for me.I read that it doesn't have adblock. Is this true?
I assume that it has Google toolbar installed or integrated as part of the browser to block ads/popups...Firefox just doesn't impress me I am going to try this. I'll let you know.
I assume that it has Google toolbar installed or integrated as part of the browser to block ads/popups...Firefox just doesn't impress me I am going to try this. I'll let you know.
ick...nevermind. Maybe it blocks popups but I don't see any google toolbar or specific blocker. It basically has no features right now, just a very very very simple browser that loads pages very quick. My installation failed to pull settings in from Firefox too for whatever reason. But other than bookmarks, there really ARE no settings. I won't be using this for now.
FCP seems to like it, I'll give it a shot.
ick...nevermind. Maybe it blocks popups but I don't see any google toolbar or specific blocker. It basically has no features right now, just a very very very simple browser that loads pages very quick. My installation failed to pull settings in from Firefox too for whatever reason. But other than bookmarks, there really ARE no settings. I won't be using this for now.
BWAHAHAHA!!!

I downloaded it and I don't get what the fuss is about - it doesn't seem to have a homepage, you can only go to favorites from the initial page and I can't really find anything elsewhat i am missing?

I personally like a simple, streamlined browser. I like the way the tabs work, and it was very easy to use. I never found much use for all the nic-nacs you can add to firefox. I'm sure that as time goes on it will have a buttload of add-ons so you can load it up as you wish.I do miss stumpleupon, though.