Standard Fold?

PokerStars , $2.00+$0.20 Tournament, t50/t100 Blinds (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBB (t2050)UTG (t1290)UTG+1 (t885)MP1 (t1650)MP2 (t1020)MP3 (t4220)CO (t1410)Hero (Button) (t4160)SB (t2228)Preflop: Hero is Button with Kdiamond.gif Qspade.gif1 fold, MP1 calls t100, 1 fold, MP3 calls t100, 1 fold, Hero raises to t300, 1 fold, UTG calls t200, MP1 calls t200, MP3 calls t200Flop: (t1250) 7club.gif 5club.gif Qheart.gif(4 players)UTG checks, MP1 bets t1350 (All-In), MP3 calls t1350, Hero raises to t3860 (All-In), 2 foldsTurn: (t5300) 4diamond.gif(2 players, 2 all-in)River: (t5300) 4heart.gif(2 players, 2 all-in)Total pot: t5300Is this a standard fold? MP3 is very loosepassive and I'm not really scared of him at all, so I think the shove over is okay since MP3 will come along the majority of the time with a lesser hand. But am I ever ahead of MP1 here? Or at least enough to warrant a call?Also, would flatting pf be better? I don't think so cause if it's checked to me after the flop with me raising now, I can more easily take it down. Right?

Either limp behind or make a larger raise PF. That raise isn't large enough to drive out the donks with speculative hands.As played, you've built yourself up a pretty decent stack - why be willing to go broke with TPGK when there is a push and flat call in front of you? I don't see how you can be ahead here.

MP1 could be taking a shot postflop with a very wide range, a weak queen, maybe even middle pair or a middle pocket pair that missed the board, due to his stack (he could even be pushing any halfway decent hand, having limp/called with every intention of shoving the flop no matter what to get as many chips in the pot as possible), so I wouldn't be too worried about him unless you put him on being a smart/tricky player.MP3 calling off worries me, though you say he is loose/passive. The question is HOW loose passive. Would he call off a good chunk his stack here against a seemingly desperate all-in, not expecting any action behind? Does he only spring to life when he has a hand? We'd have to see him show down or know what flops he's been willing to call along with, and how much, to get a better idea.If you can put both these players on a wide range and you think chances are very unlikely you're facing AQ, QQ, 77, 55, Q7, Q5, 75... then go for it. But if I have any belief at all that either of these players are reasonably solid or capable of tricky play, I'd consider letting this go.

the converter is screwing up pf again. are you button or SB? Definitely a button raise imo. flop I fold. Theres all kinds of stuff youre behind to or ahead but with big reverse implied odds. Thi isnt the time to face off against a big stack that called a push.

the converter is screwing up pf again. are you button or SB? Definitely a button raise imo. flop I fold. Theres all kinds of stuff youre behind to or ahead but with big reverse implied odds. Thi isnt the time to face off against a big stack that called a push.
Hero shoved for 3860 so according to stack sizes he had to be the Btn.Preflop the raise should have been 3xBB plus 1BB for every limper so 500 at least and 600 isn't too much either. More often than not, a healthy pf raise will weed out theses tuf decisions post flop and pick up all those dead limpers chips without a contest. MP1 looks to be on a flush draw with str8 possibilites and MP3 - had to say. Vs just MP1 I think a call would have been OK but vs 2??? You could be up against a set or even A-Q if MP3 (a loose-passive you said?) doesn't pf raise his hands when he should! Too much action for just TP imo and MP3 has a stack that will bust you. I fold it on the flop.