Nfl 08/09 Gambooools!

I've held my tongue for over a month now, waiting for for this dude to pay a baseball bet. His name is Pokerkid555 and he screwed me over $20 in baseball bets (It's only $20, but to me it's the principal)...gamble with/stake him at your own risk.
yeah, he owes me $5. I know it's nothing but I figured I'd mention it.. He disappeared. WHAT A SURPRISE!
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shipped, and btw im looking to bet on the giants tomorrow, 25-150 bucks. Will give 4.5 pts
booked. ill take 50$ on the skins... would rather hte $ be on full tilt... and ill escrow to whoever.edit: confirm or hit me up on aim.
The Patriots will win the superbowl. I'll take action at 5-1.
Bill Simmons just went with the ultimate reverse jinx and picked Jacksonville to make the Super Bowl out of the AFC.Looks like he wised up.

GO REDSKINS!!!It's either going to be a good week and a half til next sunday or a bad week and a half....I'm kinda bracing for the bad week, but hoping for the best.Later BISHES!Oh and most of the lines I've seen are 3.5 or 4...mostly 3.5.

whoever just said they want the giants at -4.5 ill take that bet for 30 or w/e u said. my aim is vtlaxer09... hit me up. (i want the skins)
We will win outright :club: