September Goals

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice work, King. I had a bit of a tough go when I stepped up to $100, so I'm back at $50 for right now. Feel totally comfortable there though. This is my $50 graph from day 1.15khukr1.jpg

The month is half over, so I thought I would give my update. My goal was to play 10,000 hands in the month. Well, I haven't even put in 1/4 of the desired hands, and I will be missing the last week of September (my "poker" month ends on the 23rd).The good news is that I'm running at 39 BB/100 over the month (Equity adjusted win rate is 26.5 BB/100). Graph time...GraphNLHEHUSept1-142008.jpgNote the "rough" 1500 hand break-even stretch from about hand 400 to hand 1900 :club:

I've only put in a little over 3k hands so far and am down a little over two buy ins. I've been having to 3 table because my HUD is being retarded. I had a bad day on Saturday and tilted away 4 buyins. I'm going to try to put in as much volume as possible in the coming days.

Earlier this month I went on a heater, got up 2k, and then ended up playing really crap until I was -930 for the month. I'm now something like +600 for the month, which I guess is a good comeback.Goals for rest of month:- Get to 1.5k total + for the month- Get Player status on UBI had goals of a 15k VPP September with many thousands +, but dropping nearly 3k in one day has made me humble.

Hey, sorry I haven't checked in for a while. During football season, I've got about 10 extra websites I check ahead of FCP. I only bet $200-$500 a game most of the time, but it's a nice distraction when I'm sick of poker.Anyway, I don't feel like posting graphs or anything, but I'll just say that I finished August up ~15K and then have been getting crushed in September. Down about 40K at the moment. Did things like win $15K off of someone HU at 5/10, then agree to move up to 10/20 with them and lose 25K there. Anyway, I finally decided that HU's too swingy and my edge there is really small if I even have one, so I'm going back to just playing 6-max for the time being.

For all of you who don't feel like checking the rail call thread, I made a deal 3-handed for 106K and then ultimately finished 3rd when we played it out for 10K more and the bracelet. This is 3x better than any previous tournament cash and almost 3x better than my best cash game session.

For all of you who don't feel like checking the rail call thread, I made a deal 3-handed for 106K and then ultimately finished 3rd when we played it out for 10K more and the bracelet. This is 3x better than any previous tournament cash and almost 3x better than my best cash game session.
Nice job Iggy.See what happens when you start posting in the goals thread.