September Goals

Dear Iggy,Graph?- The Forum
thishaven't been playing to much because of moving, August was a disaster, I have also quit smoking weed which I really think was holding back my game, tilt is much harder to control, but it makes it so much easier to motivate.Anywho as soon as my computer arrives, I had it mailed down to me, I will be putting in 2k hands a day for the next this month, with the bonuses on AP I should be able to make a decent amount of money.Anywho I hope everyone goes well, and Bud Bundy PM me about Barcelona if you are down. :club:
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fmegraph.jpgplo8 for crying out loud!!!according to the other graph i'm up about $450 in sklansky bucks. i think im going to use them to go buy a gun and shoot my computer. well, the fun part is, if this was plo or nlhe i would be down about 10 buyins. im down 2.
fmegraph.jpgplo8 for crying out loud!!!according to the other graph i'm up about $450 in sklansky bucks. i think im going to use them to go buy a gun and shoot my computer. well, the fun part is, if this was plo or nlhe i would be down about 10 buyins. im down 2.
That doesn't make me miss PLO8 one bit...

For anyone interested, I will be taking a new HU student next week. For those that don't know, Bdc30 and Merby have both been students of mine and their results speak for themselves. If you are interested PM me or IM me (screen name is same as here) for details.

For anyone interested, I will be taking a new HU student next week. For those that don't know, Bdc30 and Merby have both been students of mine and their results speak for themselves. If you are interested PM me or IM me (screen name is same as here) for details.
x-posted from challenge thread below
Sorry, wasn't around yesterday to vouch for this but I can't possibly say enough good things about my experiences with Tre. Anyone that has any questions or is considering having him coach you, don't hesitate to ask me. Here's my HU graph at 50nl since day 0 of my "Tre-ning" through today.50hu910xp8.jpg

I got my roll online and started grinding today. It's going to be fun to finally put in a decent volume of hands and see how well I do.

This month has been going pretty good...It has been a combination of running good and playing good against poor players. I am already closing in on my goal for the month after I took a few shots at .5/1.

after a long hiatus im killing it.I hope to be back to robusto next month. Paying back my backer this month will be nice.running 2.5BB/100 over 15k hands at 5/10 through 10/20, some 8/16 in the mix. all lhekilling 2-7 on stars.hopefully get in like 20k hands and run good.

So current projections have hurricane Ike coming right over my town...should be a fun one.
Good luck! Run good!

Well so far so good...we are away from the coast by about 100 miles so we arent seeing more then 40-50mph winds right now. Fortunately poker is running good and I have already met my goal for the month poker wise.