Sunday Low Stakes 8/31

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the 1st Sunday I can put in a high volume of tourneys, so I will be in a LOT.Starting out now, with $11 Deep stack, $22 32k Gtd, $11 turbo and $16.50 PLO on PS

GL guys, im probably only going to play the 200k if someone buys half of me. My BR cant take two $11 tournies at once without me playing cash game in between to make up the diff! Fargo hope to see you at the FT of the deep stack, I love this tourney.

Had a really crappy connection last night; provided everything is working smoothly again, my schedule will be something like: - 13:00 $5 15k gtd - 14:15 $3R 40k gtd - 15:15 $11 10k gtd - 15:30 $11 200k gtdMaybe more later, depending on how things go.Good luck all!

Dear gatortom64,You finished the tournament in 203rd place.A $24.25 award has been credited to your Real Money account.Bah. KQ < 79 when he rivers the straight. GL all. in the $2 turbo for funsies.

No other plans, so playing alot today by my standards$2 (3k Gur), $11 ($200k), $11 ($30k), $3r ($40k), and the big dawg $215 ($1.5M)...won a satellite last night for the Sunday Mil

busted that. Treadin water in the 6k. Realizing y I dont play tourneys
upto 4k in the 6k. took 2 bountys as well.In the $2 rebuy on UB as wellanyone play the tourneys on UB?

in the 10k, 200k and what ever else works for the day gl to all