i'm so off my game i can't even turn that into a gay joke. goddammit.but i am living in an apt twice the size of our place in chicago for just over half the cost, and i bought a bigger tv so that i don't have to go outside ever, so there's that.
I think that WAS the gay joke. Joke--------------your headLOL
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Oh my, that is so awesome that everyone got it but him!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

obviously troyo jinxed you again or you keep following his footsteps in finishing 2nd. Neither of you can get it right and take first. but gg and wtg even if you blew that big a lead, (I don't play that bad)lmao

How does this not have 10 pages yet?
cuz drunken checky passed out or something

So disappointed. - No pics of EMO boy blowing something someone.

Less talking about philly cheese steaks, more people sticking it in jamie's ass please
Weeeeeeee
Do you find yourself out of habit letting them blow you and then paying still?
Is that a problem?
I think that WAS the gay joke. Joke--------------your headLOL
No Silly, here is a gay joke-Three guys are arrested in an adult book store and appear before the judge. He asks the first guy to stand: "What is your name?" he asked. "John," the guy answered. "And why were you arrested?" the judge asked. "I was by the magazine rack holding a big fat cigar and blowing smoke." he answered. The judge didn't see anything wrong with that, so he dismissed the guy and called up the next one. "What's your name?" he asked. "John," the guy answered. "Why were you arrested?" the Judge asked. "I was by the magazine rack holding a big fat cigar and blowing smoke." he answered. Again, the judge saw nothing offensive, 'This so-called adult store is begining to sound more like a smoking club!' he thought. So he dismissed the charge and called up the next guy. "What's your name?? No wait, let me guess; John." he said. "No," said the guy, "My name is Smoke."
If checky ends up staying in doors even more and becomes more pasty white and fragile he'll be totally hot.
ur sic :club:

Wow YSAP....but yur still adorable!

over/under on the number of bumps this gets before i have someone delete it? :club:
This should never be deleted, it is like JC's Royal Hold Em Thread, imo.Classic.