• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just glad Jamie's a good enough sport to put up with this. I'm actually proud of the way he's started to get 2nd at poker again :club:
FYP
I'm just glad Jamie's a good enough sport to put up with this. I'm actually proud of the way he's started to actually win at poker again :icon_clap:
Screw that he blew a 65-1 chip lead in LIMIT HOLD EM!!! :club::ts:D :D :4h:5c:D:3h:D:qh :qh :D:icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap:
at least you didnt finish last :4h:5c:D:club::ts:D :D :3h:D:qh
If you're not first you're last!
FYP
LOL
Screw that he blew a 65-1 chip lead in LIMIT HOLD EM!!! :qh:D:icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap:
Sixty NINE to 1
TOTM!!!(M=Millennium)
w00t!
LOL I'M EATING A PHILLY STEAK AND DRINKING WHISKEY AND YOU ALL SUCK REAL HARD
Just out of curiosity, how many of those that have posted do you ACTUALLY know this to be true of. I don't need names, just a number.

I think all of us are avoiding the real bad beat here -- Checky had to play this tourney from his new home in Buffalo.Chicago > Buffalo - AINEC

Less talking about philly cheese steaks, more people sticking it in jamie's eyes please

I think all of us are avoiding the real bad beat here -- Checky had to play this tourney from his new home in Buffalo.Chicago > Buffalo - AINEC
haha buffalo's luckier than chicago ainec. i'm up 200BB and have a 500% ROI here in 5 days, lolalso buffalo isn't (quite) as shitty as i expected it to be. although you can't go anywhere without being asked for a dollar by a guy on the street (which i don't mean to make light of--it is kinda sad), the neighborhood we live in is kind of quaint.
haha buffalo's luckier than chicago ainec. i'm up 200BB and have a 500% ROI here in 5 days, lolalso buffalo isn't (quite) as shitty as i expected it to be. although you can't go anywhere without being asked for a dollar by a guy on the street (which i don't mean to make light of--it is kinda sad), the neighborhood we live in is kind of quaint.
Do you find yourself out of habit letting them blow you and then paying still?
Pretty sure that seals it.
Pretty sure that seals it.
i'm so off my game i can't even turn that into a gay joke. goddammit.but i am living in an apt twice the size of our place in chicago for just over half the cost, and i bought a bigger tv so that i don't have to go outside ever, so there's that.
i'm so off my game i can't even turn that into a gay joke. goddammit.but i am living in an apt twice the size of our place in chicago for just over half the cost, and i bought a bigger tv so that i don't have to go outside ever, so there's that.
You're living in Buffalo, why the F would you want to go outside???