Cooler City (?) #6 - J7 (live 1/2)

Ok, one more:Villain has about $200Hero coversHero is UTG with J7 (offsuit)Villain is in CO and has been very loose over the last 30 minute, aggressively opening a lot of pots preflop.Preflop: 4 limps to villain, who raises to $12. The button and blinds fold and all the limpers call.Flop: TJ7r (Pot $60)Hero bets $10, MP calls and villain raises to $80. Hero tanks for 20 seconds, then pushes all in. MP folds and villain calls.Limping J7 is not my standard play, although I like mixing it up in early position at a loose aggressive table. When villain raised from the CO, I thought this was a good place to peel a flop and out-play him post-flop. My plan was to check-call most flops and float the turn.Cooler for one of us or should it have gone down differently?

playing J7 UTG iz just retarded IMHO let alone for a raise :club:
I really felt that he was trying to make a move to pick up the pot. I was confident that I could out-maneuver him post-flop by either betting him off the hand on the turn if I miss, or trapping him for all his chips if I catch a perfect flop.
Pick a response:a) BBFIDTSb) Stop spamming, put all these hands in one postc) All of the above
Just in case anyone is wondering carefully check the spelling the post count in the OP
I was just having some fun. I certainly don't want anyone to show some animosity towards (the real) psujohn because they mistake one of my posts for one of his. Obviously, I intended to post a horribly-played hand where I would try to justify all my actions by misquoting poker jargon. LOL at trying to float OOP, or not realizing that "intending to call because I can push the villain off the hand later" and "intending to call to flop a monster and stack him" are mutually exclusive goals, neither of which is justifiable here.MODs, feel free to delete/close this thread.
Ok, one more:Villain has about $200Hero coversHero is UTG with J7 (offsuit)
Stopped reading right there.....
I really felt that he was trying to make a move to pick up the pot. I was confident that I could out-maneuver him post-flop by either betting him off the hand on the turn if I miss, or trapping him for all his chips if I catch a perfect flop.
<---- levelled