Full Tilt Limit Hold'em, $6.00 BB (8 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero is Button w/ :D:5c.Preflop:BB calls, 1 fold, UTG+1 calls, MP1 raises, 2 folds, Button 3-bets, SB caps, BB calls, 1 fold, MP1 calls, Button callsFlop (17.0 SB): :4h:D:ts (4 players)SB bets, 1 fold, MP1 calls, Button raises, SB calls, MP1 callsTurn (11.5 BB): :D (3 players)SB checks, MP1 checks, Button checksRiver (11.5 BB): :club: (3 players)SB bets, MP1 raises, Button callsTotal pot: 17.5 BB

really? Ok, further consideration I can't find many hands you beat, and yeah definitely tough to find 2 that would raise that river that you're ahead of.Wild. B/C I'm a limit spewtard I raise and then swear at my awful luck.

really? Ok, further consideration I can't find many hands you beat, and yeah definitely tough to find 2 that would raise that river that you're ahead of.Wild. B/C I'm a limit spewtard I raise and then swear at my awful luck.
I can't find many hands you don't beat. str8 flush, quads, or Ks full vs. str8s, flushs, and underfulls. I'm know expert, but I think I would raise here "unless" I had a damn good read on my opponents

OK, I'll make some guesses.MP1 open raised (which could be a lot of hands) and we don't hear much else from him until his river raise. Wouldn't he raise flop with AA or KK or QQ? I'm going to guess he just has a straight or flush, and that he raised because it was checked through on the turn. I could be very wrong (he could have all the holdings I put SB on), and I would raise him back ... except for our other adversary who might raise behind us.SB caps preflop. With what? Let's say he might cap with pairs of 10s and up, AK, and maybe AQ. We lose to KK, TT, and AQc (and I suppose the unlikely Q9c). We are ahead of ... what else would he play this way? QQ is possible - he was going for check raise on turn. AA, if his read on turn is that no straight it out there. AQ (not both clubs) is maybe possible. He might play AK this way if his read after the turn is no straight is out there. But I'm going to conclude his most likely holdings are KK, QQ, TT, and AQ.Meh, I'm going to guess KK and TT are more likely than the other possibilities and just call this river not wanting to get raised (because I can't fold this hand).Peace,Opie

3-bet! SB could have QQ here, and will, more often than he has KK (based purely on combos, and the way he played the rest of the hand), and we're not too worried about him, and he could even 4-bet for us. MP can have KK, AQ, AJ, AK, etc, we just gotta put the bets in here, imho.

For what it's worth, I'm not Hero here, but my initial reaction is that we should 3-bet the river. We beat AK/AQ/AA/QQ/KQ/QJ/KJ/JT/KT...which seems plausible enough and only lose to KK/TT/AcQc.Hero claimed that he was scared of KK. I said, "Okay, Jennifer Tilly." There actually is a slightly decent reason to call this river...but it's not cause we're scared of being beat. Anyone know it?

For what it's worth, I'm not Hero here, but my initial reaction is that we should 3-bet the river. We beat AK/AQ/AA/QQ/KQ/QJ/KJ/JT/KT...which seems plausible enough and only lose to KK/TT/AcQc.Hero claimed that he was scared of KK. I said, "Okay, Jennifer Tilly." There actually is a slightly decent reason to call this river...but it's not cause we're scared of being beat. Anyone know it?
Going for the overcall sucks here, cuz we're ahead of both of them so often, and we're getting one bet anyways from the guy who raised, and I would guess a lot of the time the bettor comes along anyways, even for 2 bets with his straight, or whatever he may have.Looking back at the hand, I think MP has KT here a TON, maybe some random flush with the Qc or something, going for the turn c/r, etc.SB could obviously have KK, but that's a tough beat, and AcQc is so rare here, imo.

BB has like AA, KK, or QQ everytime and pays off with all of it except AA 100% of the time probably. CO probably has an underful. im too busy to imput more than that.EDIT: i kinda doubt he bets the river with Aces

BB has like AA, KK, or QQ everytime and pays off with all of it except AA 100% of the time probably. CO probably has an underful. im too busy to imput more than that.
I told you that I know plenty of blinds that cold-cap "for fun" in these situations.

I like going for the overcall here since the SB is ALWAYS going to call. Who cares where the bet comes from? QQ and AQ can't call 2 more bets on the river if you are the SB. You're pretty much shutting the SB out of calling with worse hands and opening the action back up to someone who's range is a flush at WORST.