Why Aren't There Any Barry Greenstein Pokerstars Commercials?

The joke was that I can't tell the difference between Jewish people and vampires. I seriously doubt anyone was actually offended by either of us, and I find it funny that the Steve would single out anything as being in poor taste on a ****ing message bored.
I didn't say that I was offended by either joke, I said that I thought they were in poor taste.Antisemitism is still very much alive today. I'm not a religious person, but I am Jewish.Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I simply stated that I thought the comments were in poor taste.
I didn't say that I was offended by either joke, I said that I thought they were in poor taste.Antisemitism is still very much alive today. I'm not a religious person, but I am Jewish.Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I simply stated that I thought the comments were in poor taste.
I agree 100% with Steve
I never knew 7stud was a Jewish surname.Everyday, ya know...
Wait so does that make me an antisemetic jew? Still confused.
No you're not an antisemitic Jew. No need to be confused.Lets not talk about it anymore.Not that big of a deal. Nor harm no foul.
Pokerstars recently had almost all the Team PokerStars pros in toronto to film a new set of commercials. There were a few absentees, such as Greg Raymer. We asked him on the show why he wasn't there and his response was 'Have you seen me? I'm not exactly the athletic type, and they couldn't find anything for me to do.' I would think that Barry G would fit in the same category...
I would think that Darts would be perfect for Greg, he is probably a lot fitter than most darts professionals anyway so I guess the only questions is if he can drink like one. Otherwise you just have to go down the Indiana Jones parody route imo.
Pokerstars recently had almost all the Team PokerStars pros in toronto to film a new set of commercials. There were a few absentees, such as Greg Raymer. We asked him on the show why he wasn't there and his response was 'Have you seen me? I'm not exactly the athletic type, and they couldn't find anything for me to do.' I would think that Barry G would fit in the same category...
One of his posts on 2+2 talked about why he decided to sign on with PS in the first place. He said that their arrangment was such that they wouldnt required him to do a lot of press/appearances.
Does anyone who doesn't play poker have any idea who he is?
Of course not. People only know celebrities who are in commercials. Duh.
I agree 100% with Steve
lol
One of his posts on 2+2 talked about why he decided to sign on with PS in the first place. He said that their arrangment was such that they wouldnt required him to do a lot of press/appearances.
But TV appearances are +EV?
Eating contest??Edit: Bowling of course. None of those guys look like they have backed away from a table in their lives.
  • 2 months later...

my guess...he has a face for radio and non-televised games coupled with the notion of what sport would he be "playing"?lawn bowling or chess/checkers doesn't instill into me a great commercial. tho, they could do up the Robin Hood side of things I suppose..