I recently was at a buddies house who is an avid deucescracked member. He has been pretty successful and I watched the series pryinnyraiding where Krantz one of the most successful nosebleed stakes online players basically plays low stakes HU cash.He basically gets fully emerged in the level and game and makes a course on how to beat it. I love PVT and its helped me alot but when I saw this this hit the nail on the head of what I think pvt is missing. I am not saying it should be like deuces cracked but I think maybe taking a page out of their book where top online pros like Junglen BoostedJ, Annette, JC Alvarado , and all the other PVT pros , Could play a low, small and medium stakes and put courses together that are not as general. And more the types of things you come across at each level and how they would react to it. For example if Junglen did a thing on $10 turbo Sngs and another pro did a course on 6max .5$/1$ Nl Cash and really just broke it down. Just a suggestion to improve the site.

• 2 weeks later...
I recently was at a buddies house who is an avid deucescracked member. He has been pretty successful and I watched the series pryinnyraiding where Krantz one of the most successful nosebleed stakes online players basically plays low stakes HU cash.He basically gets fully emerged in the level and game and makes a course on how to beat it. I love PVT and its helped me alot but when I saw this this hit the nail on the head of what I think pvt is missing. I am not saying it should be like deuces cracked but I think maybe taking a page out of their book where top online pros like Junglen BoostedJ, Annette, JC Alvarado , and all the other PVT pros , Could play a low, small and medium stakes and put courses together that are not as general. And more the types of things you come across at each level and how they would react to it. For example if Junglen did a thing on $10 turbo Sngs and another pro did a course on 6max .5$/1$ Nl Cash and really just broke it down. Just a suggestion to improve the site.
They all say they will do it in future videos but I have been a member for a few months now and haven't seen anything new in that regard. It would be a great thing to see but I wouldn't hold your breath. Seems like pokerVT is more of an afterthought.