Though I think Jennifer Harman has a good chance of winning a WPT tournament during Season 4, I think Isabelle Mercier has a better chance. She has been honing her skills, and I think she has what it takes to be a champion.

Several women have won bracelets in open events at the WSOP, so yes, women can win.There is no reason to think that this would be any different at a 6-handed table than a 9-handed table, although some would be sdtronger and some weaker at shorter tables.Kathy Liebert finished 8th in a WPT event last year. Simply on that basis she gets my vote to be the next woman to make a WPT final table.
Jennifer Harman fished 4th in one.....wheres her recgontion(sp)
Her recognition is all over the place, especially at this site. And it is well deserved recognition.As far as WPT high finishes by women I forgot about this one. I didn't recall ever seeing awoman at a WPT final table on tv but after you mentioned it I remembered it happened at a table that DN won! Looking over the stats it looks like she got 7th a couple of times too. Although both of those spots paid money it was basically going out on the bubble. I personally think players who go out on the bubble deserve a lot of respect. The way tournament payouts are structured you basically want to aim for the top 3, especially first place. Far too many players try to move up in the money ranks which means letting players wlak all over them. The players that go out on the bubble chose to fight instead (usually anyway). To go out on the bubble twice tells me she is tournament savvy.