Value Bet On River? - 400nl

Partypoker $2/4 NL Holdem 6 playersHero $412 UTGVillian $ 402 BBButton $ 298Hero is losing and therefore questioning normal decisions my image would be very average and possibly weak as I am not getting many hands and not hitting flops at all.Hero holds A :club: K :D Hero raises to $14, Button calls $14, SB folds, BB calls $10.Flop: 6 :5c 6 :ts K :4h BB Checks, Hero bets $30, button calls $30, BB Calls $30Turn: 10 :D BB Checks, Hero bets $80, button folds, BB Calls $80River: 7 :D BB ChecksHero? are we value betting here, my read is that he possibly holds middle pair or KQ,KJ suited kind of hand.Thoughts please...

It would help to have some read on the BB, but I think most likely hand is a worse king so i'd bet something close to half pot on the river.

Are you guys bet/folding or bet/calling?
I think that depends on gameflow/reads on opponents. OP seems to think that villains think he's weak, so they may try to bluffraise him on the river, so I might lean towards calling. Plus villain would be repping a very narrow range by raising the river. If villain shoves river, he has to have KK (unlikely since we have a K) or TT that floated the flop and hit the turn. Also a 6 is unlikely unless villain is bad and made a loose call from the blinds with A6s, 76s, or 65s.

So your read on the guy is that his hand is worse than yours, and you dont know if you should value bet? Go with your read, he has a worse king most of the time imo.

would it really be that bad of a call?
The pre-flop call wouldn't be the bad part...the notion of check/calling down to c/r the river would be the bad part.Also, he could c/r the river here with KT. River check/raises are rarely bluffs or worse hands than ours. We'd need a pretty decent read to bet/call.
Are you guys bet/folding or bet/calling?
Bet/calling is pretty terrible when no one ever check/raises the river as a bluff, which I think is true of this scenario