:club: Ok, here is another hand to rip apart from the limit holdem tard (yours truly)I'm not sure what I should be doing here and I don't understand my opponents lines at all. Any and all insight is appreciated!will post results later after I give you guys a chance to comment Poker StarsLimit Holdem Ring gameLimit: $0.05/$0.19 playersConverterPre-flop: (9 players) hero is MP1 with Q :3h Q :ts UTG calls (1.4:1), UTG+1 (poster) checks, hero raises, 2 folds, CO calls (4.4:2), Button folds, SB calls (6.4:1.5), BB calls (7.9:1), UTG calls (8.9:1), UTG+1 calls (9.9:2).Flop: 3 :4h 6 :5c 6 :D (12SB, 6 players)SB checks, BB checks, UTG checks, UTG+1 checks, hero bets, CO calls (13:1), SB calls (14:1), BB raises, 2 folds, hero calls (17:1), CO folds, SB calls (18:1).Turn: 2 :D (9.5BB, 3 players)SB checks, BB bets, hero calls (10.5:1), SB raises, BB folds, hero calls (13.5:1).River: 8 :D (14.5BB, 2 players)SB bets, hero calls (15.5:1).Results:Final pot: 16.5BB

BB looks like a flush draw or an overpair to me.Sorry, misread the turn. Didn't realize you got trapped in the middle there.Looking at the hand less casually, I think you have two lines to take after BB's checkraise on the flop. Either 3-bet the flop and plan to lead the turn, or flat call the flop and raise the turn. Because the board is a little drawy and you might already be behind, I'd prefer to 3-bet the flop and go from there. You might get a couple of folds that you would actually like given the pot size, as your equity goes way up if you eliminate any A's, K's, hearts, 5's, 4's and even any overpairs to the board.The pot is so large that I don't want to fold for one bet at any point.

Guesses to BB's range: A3, 54, 77-JJ, maybe A6 (however strange it would be for a villain not to call a raise there and try to spike a boat on the river... flush boards with aggressive action do tend to scare off rank amateurs with trips sometimes, though).I can see a BB calling a PF raise for one extra bet with a wide range, including any of those above hands, then raising that flop, leading the turn and folding the turn to a raise. Once the 3flush hits on the turn, he's probably willing to take a shot and bail if anyone shows serious interest.

here is the result and also what makes this hand so confusing as far as both villains lines anyway*** RIVER *** [3h 6h 6s 2h] [8d]royston 1: bets $0.10rvrchsrhtr: calls $0.10*** SHOW DOWN ***royston 1: shows [Qh 7s] (a pair of Sixes)rvrchsrhtr: shows [Qc Qd] (two pair, Queens and Sixes)rvrchsrhtr collected $1.58 from pot