Wpt Legends Of Poker Day 1 B Daniel Updates

got a message from fluff. he and i always have difficulty communicating on cell phones, but if i heard correctly he's at 32.5 on the first break. and i think his interesting hand was when he flatted a CO opening raise. flop: AT4, turn 7, river Q. the guy barelled all three streets and justin won. results:guy: airjustin: 66

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://liveupdates.worldpokertour.com/tour...ame=Video+BlogsVideo interview with Daniel in above link, good one...And for the love of god, do not watch the Brandon Cantu video. An interview with a door knob would probably be more interesting.
Lol you couldn't do a better job of encouraging people to watch that Cantu video if you tried. Don't you know that now everyone will be watching it just to see if you're right? :club:
got a message from fluff. he and i always have difficulty communicating on cell phones, but if i heard correctly he's at 32.5 on the first break. and i think his interesting hand was when he flatted a CO opening raise. flop: AT4, turn 7, river Q. the guy barelled all three streets and justin won. results:guy: airjustin: 66
Sicko.
Standard fluffdog, I love it!
lol std for justin. i put him on k2 there; 66 is basically the nuts for someone who regularly calls 3 bullets down correctly with 2nd high card.
lol std for justin. i put him on k2 there; 66 is basically the nuts for someone who regularly calls 3 bullets down correctly with 2nd high card.
He's just ridiculous, lol.

Debating WSOP Issues With Daniel Sunday, August 24, 2008 06:36 PM PDT Daniel Negreanu wasn't playing many hands late in Level 2, but he was engaged in an interesting conversation with a few other players at his table about the WSOP. At first, they were talking about the structures in the limit events. Daniel was talking about how unbalanced last year's (2007) structures were, with far too much play in the early levels, and then too little play in the later, more important levels. The player on his right was taking the opposite position, arguing that deep stacks early are nice for all the amateur players who save up to play in the cheaper WSOP events -- they get more time value for their money. Then they talked about having different structure styles for different events -- some fast, and some slow. Daniel was firmly against this, saying it would cheapen the bracelets in faster events as being less skillful. Matt Graham felt that different structure styles would offer more variety. As an example, he said it would be interesting if the WSOP offered a bracelet in a turbo event. Daniel said that's fine for online tournaments, but they were talking about the World Series. It's a championship. Daniel then went a step further and said that there shouldn't be rebuy events. This seemed to surprise the other players, because Daniel is known for going crazy and having a blast in rebuy tournaments. But that's exactly the problem, claimed Daniel. Players like Daniel, Gavin Smith, and Phil Ivey have an unfair advantage in rebuy tournaments, because they're willing to rebuy like crazy. Most players have a more reasonable limit, creating an unlevel playing field. Matt Graham said that was their fault, not Daniel's; if they can't afford to play a rebuy event full force, then they can make the decision not to play. The young kid on Daniel's right had a slightly different view of the World Series. He saw it from the point of view of non-professional players, saying it was nice for them to be a part of the "ultimate poker gathering." Another guy at the table said if it's too open, it'll just become a big beer fest. Daniel again brought up the older days of the Series (pre-Moneymaker), saying that it used to feel like a convention of professional gamblers. Not any more. Negreanu said that when he first showed up at the World Series, he started by playing in the satellites at Binion's Horseshoe rather than the actual bracelet events -- that's how players eased into the action back then. Nowadays, a lot of younger players are just ponying up the buy ins to the cheaper bracelet events. Moral of the story? If Daniel Negreanu is running over your table, try to engage him in a debate that he's passionate about. Today at least, he was playing very few hands during the extended conversation.Moral of the story Daniel is Right lol

Moral of the story? If Daniel Negreanu is running over your table, try to engage him in a debate that he's passionate about. Today at least, he was playing very few hands during the extended conversation.
5:23 PM Pacific - 23,500 babbling away with the internet kids to pass the time.

and your point is? I was referring to Daniel's point in regards to the structuring of the WSOP, which I agree with himI kinda grew to like those quotes, it's suits me and this place lmao

fluff busted j. tilly when he got her to ship in 10K into 3K w/ 55 on a 633 flop. fluff made the snap call w/ A6. when asked about the questionable call by pokerroad radio, fluff said simply "TOP TOP!"

Jennifer Tilly Takes a Hit Sunday, August 24, 2008 05:31 PM PDT Six players go to the flop for 500 each (a total of 3,000 in the pot). The flop comes Jd10h2h, and Jennifer Tilly bets 1,500 from the small blind. She gets three callers, and two players fold. The turn card pairs the board with the Jh, and Tilly and the big blind both check. The middle-position player bets 2,500, the player in late position folds, and Tilly and the big blind both call. Three players left. The river card is the 9h, putting four hearts on the paired board. Tilly checks, the big blind bets 5,000, the middle-position player calls, and Tilly folds in frustration. The big blind shows Qh9d for a busted straight draw that rivered a queen-high flush, but the middle-position player shows Ah6h for the ace-high flush on the turn to win the pot. Ah6h Fluffdog lolJennifer Tilly drops down to about 12,300. Tilly Eliminated Sunday, August 24, 2008 05:39 PM PDT After taking a large hit early in Level 2 from the player in seat 1, Jennifer Tilly is eliminated by the same player in an uneventful all in that she lost with pocket fives. She exits the room leaving eight other females in the field today, twice the amount from flight 1a yesterday

fluff busted j. tilly when he got her to ship in 10K into 3K w/ 55 on a 633 flop. fluff made the snap call w/ A6. when asked about the questionable call by pokerroad radio, fluff said simply "TOP TOP!"
Weeeeeee he's so good!

Justin Bonomo has just been eliminated from the tournament Is this our Fluff dog?, good glad it's not I didn't think it was wanted to make sure

Justin Bonomo has just been eliminated from the tournament Is this our Fluff dog?
fhaksdasdfkjahdsfkjhaldshfalksdjhfaslkdjfhaksdjfhasdfOMGojkasnhfkjashflksdahflaksdfhlaksdjfhlkasdjhflkasjhdfhabvsdvbjkevbekjveakjvchejkrl.vhcerkjhvasjhdashdksajdhsakdjhlkasdfhaskdfhasldkfhasdlkfjhasdlkfjhNOkajsdfaksjdfhdalksfhalksdjhaIt isn't
Justin Bonomo has just been eliminated from the tournament Is this our Fluff dog?
looool, that's ZeeJustin. Fluff is Justin Filtz.
Justin Bonomo has just been eliminated from the tournament Is this our Fluff dog?, good glad it's not I didn't think it was wanted to make sure
this person seriously needs to be banned from fcp. imo.

I ask a simple question and I get shit on , all I needed was a simple answer which I got from cubsfan ty, as far as Vtlaxer09 you carry things to far and your rudeness which makes you look bad