Sunday Funday Imo

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep If you'd gone 0/50 in cashes I know I'd be hearing the same thing.Not complaining, just getting it out there is therapeutic and all.
play on my account, then bitch =) lol no worries tho man. you def got a solid game and can put fourth a huge score on any given day. just if anything take some days of and get back to the grind
sunday can smd
**** sundays IMO
I concur...In a variety of monor tourneys on FTP, I bubbled a couple of sats to the KO and $150 (8PM) because people were super aggro shoving when the blinds hit 500/1K and I missed with AK twice against 44 and 99 (as well as my overpairs getting setted). In other news, QQ in LP for a shove (M of 4), BB calls with KK, obv. In my first hour of play alone, I had AA cracked twice. In FTP 16K guaranteed, got knocked out when I raise to 3X BB from SB (folded around), BB ships and has me covered, I smell a resteal and call (I have A9), so it's a race, guy hits a K on flop and another on the turn.Just tons of people making stupid calls and hitting flops and winning with shit cards, while I'm missing plenty of draws, chipping up a little and getting busted by ****os in key situations. Seems like every time I get a decent hand, someone else has something better, hits their redraw or something. In the 65K the other night, got KK in BB, UTG goes 3.5X BB, SB shoves, I call (AIPF). BB has AQ, UTG has 88. UTG rivers a 7 for a gutshot str8 and he's the only one who had me covered, so instead of a top 30 stack, I'm left steaming, looking at my fckn comp, wondering if I'll ever win a hand in a key situation again.I fckn hate variance and the donk factor in poker.