Deity Seen In Hubble Telescope

Call me naive, but mocking how the God of the universe looks might be -EV in the long run.Good Luck
Check mateLOLIt's been too quiet in here lately so he just wants some action.I'll play along.God forgives you for your blasphemous statements and I will pray for your soul.(There...that should get the ball rolling.)*sits back to watch the show now*
Call me naive, but mocking how the God of the universe looks might be -EV in the long run.Good Luck
fortunately, inversely from the christian god's sense of humor, the flying spaghetti monster actually loves being caricatured.

If that is the God of the Universe, then are the planets his poopoos? And are we little poopoo parasites? That would make more sense to me than Creationism ever will.

If that is the God of the Universe, then are the planets his poopoos? And are we little poopoo parasites? That would make more sense to me than Creationism ever will.
On the first day, He created a mountain, some trees, and a midgit (sic). On the next three days, He created the rest of the universe. And for the next three days after that, He rested.
Funny that God would get personally offended by the same things that personally offend His followers. I'd think that a Dude like Him would be above personal offense. For the record, FSM is a parody of the intelligent design concept, not of Christianity as a whole.Oh and fwiw, the OP is a pretty great parody of things like this:ap_virgin_mary_070227_ssh.jpg
A shrine in Houston is dedicated to an image bearing the likeness of the Virgin Mary that appeared on a baking pan on Feb. 23, 2007. Guadalupe Rodriguez, a cafeteria worker at Pugh Elementary on the East Side, not pictured, discovered the image while cleaning the dishes from lunch on Ash Wednesday. The cooking sheet is now on display in the front yard of a home a few blocks away from the school, with numerous visitors coming to see the image.(Brett Coomer, Houston Chronicle/AP Photo)

Lol. You guys are getting antsy and bored. We need a good rollicking argument to liven it up a bit. Fact is I haven't really felt like it lately. Started actually attending church again and it's been nice to just enjoy God. I just haven't felt the need to try and drag your asses along with me.

Lol. You guys are getting antsy and bored. We need a good rollicking argument to liven it up a bit. Fact is I haven't really felt like it lately. Started actually attending church again and it's been nice to just enjoy God. I just haven't felt the need to try and drag your asses along with me.
God for you... I mean 'good for you'.I have noticed the same... if BG and Crow aren't "debating" something.... it's kind of slow in here.I tried to stir the pot a bit but "they" weren't having any of it. Silly heathens.Hmmm... maybe later I'll start a thread.

A typical thread is about 20,000 light years long, and the filaments extend over a region spanning 300,000 light years. Based on their speed, they seem to have persisted for more than 100 million years.Pchawww- the world is only 6000 years old don't those nutty scientists know anything?

You're so naive.
Fact is I haven't really felt like it lately. Started actually attending church again and it's been nice to just enjoy God. I just haven't felt the need to try and drag your asses along with me.
Worst excuse for a brag post ever.
I tried to stir the pot a bit but "they" weren't having any of it. Silly heathens.Hmmm... maybe later I'll start a thread.
Honestly, everyone has just kind of started to ignore you. Start bringing more than "lol, he just owned you!" after every BG post (even ones that make no sense or are jokes) to the table and we'll see what happens. I'll be praying for you.
You're so naive.Worst excuse for a brag post ever.Honestly, everyone has just kind of started to ignore you. Start bringing more than "lol, he just owned you!" after every BG post (even ones that make no sense or are jokes) to the table and we'll see what happens. I'll be praying for you.
I knew I could get at least one.Thanks for playing. You disappoint me... I expected more from you.fail.jpg
Aww. I upset Hollywood. I wasn't even trying to insult you, no need to get defensive. I'm just trying to help.
I don't get upset. I like your posts.I don't like your avatar... but I like your posts.
You know I've been thinking of taking over the world. This would be the basis for getting followers to help me. I could slay anyone who mocked my God.
You know I've been thinking of taking over the world. This would be the basis for getting followers to help me. I could slay anyone who mocked my God.
Too mormonishJoseph Smith beat ya to it