That Which You Do To The Least Of These..

I don't know, it just seems a bit inappropriate and dirty to go find his brother in Kenya and then criticize Obama for the nature of the relationship between the two. Obama, from what I hear, has never really met the guy. This all seems a bit dirty.

I don't know, it just seems a bit inappropriate and dirty to go find his brother in Kenya and then criticize Obama for the nature of the relationship between the two. Obama, from what I hear, has never really met the guy. This all seems a bit dirty.
But totally Rush.
Wouldn't know, I don't listen to the radio.
Haven't listened to him for a long time. Used to work with a guy that had him on the radio all the time. I considered it a hostile work environment so I eventually transferred out of that department.
Haven't listened to him for a long time. Used to work with a guy that had him on the radio all the time. I considered it a hostile work environment so I eventually transferred out of that department.
did you sue?????It may be "Rush", but it is certainly relevant to someone who opens the door by telling a national audience how the world shoud behave when he doesnt himself. and he did meet is brother (half) with a round head.
But totally Rush.
How appropriate. It was actually the Italian edition of Vanity Fair that tracked him down, Rush had nothing to do with it. As far as the "it feels dirty" part of what Yorke said you are damn skippy it feels dirty, that's because it IS. How in the hell are you going to spread a message that consists of "the least of these" when your kid brother is chilling in a hut living on 12 bucks a year?

I don't know how to feel about this. My wife has a half sister she has never met because her father is a cheating philandering SOB. I don't necessarily agree that just because your father went and impregnated some chick in Africa that it is your duty to do something about it.Did his brother ask for help? Does his brother want to leave? What is a dollar day equivalent to there? Its all relative.In Zimbabwe a billion dollars buys a loaf of bread, and they have over 1,00,000% inflation of something that is not even comprehensible.

I don't know how to feel about this. My wife has a half sister she has never met because her father is a cheating philandering SOB. I don't necessarily agree that just because your father went and impregnated some chick in Africa that it is your duty to do something about it.Did his brother ask for help? Does his brother want to leave? What is a dollar day equivalent to there? Its all relative.In Zimbabwe a billion dollars buys a loaf of bread, and they have over 1,00,000% inflation of something that is not even comprehensible.
Yeah Sally Struthers has been telling us for years that a dollar a day can support a kid in Africa. Anyone see the skit in The Onion Movie with Michael Bolton?
It was Obama's father's fourth wife not just a chick in Africa that he impregnated.

I have to go with El Guapo here. Unless the brother asked for help, do you honestly think that Obama offering it without being asked wouldn't be looked at as demeaning to the brother? I have a brother who is much better off than I. And I'm sure if I asked him, he'd be glad to help us out. But I'd never think of asking him.

I have to go with El Guapo here. Unless the brother asked for help, do you honestly think that Obama offering it without being asked wouldn't be looked at as demeaning to the brother? I have a brother who is much better off than I. And I'm sure if I asked him, he'd be glad to help us out. But I'd never think of asking him.
Hey bro instead of living in a shack with less than nothing, here's $100, move on up to the East side. Sorry if it makes you feel bad.Don't worry about the cash I made millions of off the public teat.

You are all missing the point. BHO believes that America is evil and thinks his "beautiful round headed brother" is actually better off living in a shantytown. I understand BHO also has his staffers working on how to tax the rich there...those that make $2 a month or more.