Post Up All Your Draft Results

WTF? Did the rest of your league not want running backs? Gore at 22? Lewis at 54? Jones at 102?
It was one of those leagues where everyone feels they have to fill up every position first before filling up their benches-the RBs available deep into the draft were ridiculous. Don't forget Maroney in the 80s.But Gates went 18 and Garrard went 19. So that was funny.
it was an 8 team league, i could prolly just click a random person and hit draft doing it blind folded and pick a solid team lol
Solid, yes. That stacked, no.
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i waited til the last round or so in my 10 team league for a TE mainly cuz everyone i kept wanting kept getting picked ahead of me, so i figured olsen was going to be just a good as someone like a vernon davis on a week to week basis.
Yea, I dont really have high expectations for Vernon Davis, on the other hand I was already planning on picking a sure option as a starter and one high-ceiling guy on the bech so I went for Watson. lol @ gates and gerrard going 18 and 19. Must be so nice

this is from our fantasy league live draft @ dave and busters from tonite.first round-you keep a playersecond round-you steal from another team. if someone takes from your team, you cannot select from your team.third round-keep another player from your teamfourth round-16th-redraftQB, RBx2, WR/TEx3, K, DSTpassing yards 30 yds = 1pt rushing/receiving yards 10 yds = 1pt receiving 1st down = 1 ptALL TD's = 6ptMako MojoQB-Roethlisberger, RodgersRB-Addai, Portis, J. Jones, R. JohnsonWR/TE-A. Johnson, R. White, Berrian, Hardy, Wilford, V. Jackson, Meachem, D. ClarkK-GrahamDEF-DALDeath RowQB-Brady, DelhommeRB-R. Bush, Grant, F. Taylor, W. Dunn, Kevin JonesWR/TE-Calvin Johnson, DeShaun Jackson, J. Walker, Porter, Gaffney, Gates, HeapK-J. BrownDEF-NYGWack AttackQB-Anderson, Eli ManningRB-Gore, Maroney, McFadden, Norwood, B. JacksonWR/TE-Colston, Bowe, Stallworth, S. Rice, M. Clayton, CooleyK-CrosbyDEF-INDY, PHILLYHigh ImpactQB-Bulger, SchaubRB-Lynch, Barber, Forte, F. Jones, F. JacksonWR/TE-Boldin, S. Moss, Hester, Chris Henry, Walter, Witten, WatsonK-FolkDEF-PITTKiller PimpsQB-Palmer, Vince Young, EdwardsRB-Ricky Williams, S. Young, R. Brown, D. Williams, McAllisterWR/TE-Edwards, Owens, Coles, Curtis, B. Johnson, V. DavisK-Carpenter DEF-CHISnoopiesQB-Hasselbeck, GarrardRB-L. Johnson, Turner, Mendenhall, R. Rice, P. ThomasWR/TE-R. Moss, S. Smith, Harrison, Mason, Hackett, James Jones, ShockeyK-KaedingDEF-SEASilversQB-Peyton Manning, RussellRB-Jones-Drew, Graham, C. Perry, Fargas, FosterWR/TE-Burress, H. Ward, Chambers, Evans, Bruce, Gage, Randle ElK-J. ReedDEF-NECobra KaiQB-Romo, RiversRB-Jacobs, T. Jones, E. James, Bradshaw, D. WardWR/TE-Houshmanzadeh, Crayton, Galloway, Ginn Jr, Curry, Reggie Williams, Tony GonzalezK-GouldDEF-GBThe RookiesQB-Cutler, PenningtonRB-Peterson, Stewart, C. Taylor, K. Watson, A. Green, D. Rhodes, L. JordanWR/TE-Chad Johnson, Wayne, Holt, Bennett, ToomerK-VinatieriDEF-MINNLos PinguosQB-Brees, KitnaRB-Tomlinson, J. Lewis, Mo Morris, WashingtonWR/TE-Roy Williams, Cotchery, Driver, Reggie Brown, A. Bryant, E. RoyalK-Gostkowski, RackersDEF-JAX, BALTJose & CarlosQB-McNabb, CampbellRB-Westbrook, McGahee, Parker, Hightower, A. Hall, BuckhalterWR/TE-Marshall, Welker, Burleson, Engram, A. Gonzalez, MuhammedK-BironasDEF-SDGametymerzQB-Favre, WarnerRB-S. Jackson, Kevin Smith, White, Chris Johnson, Slaton, A. PittmanWR/TE-Holmes, Fitzgerald, Jennings, C. Taylor, Winslow, DanielsK-DawsonDEF-TB

Public draft I did last night via Yahoo standard H2H. Not many stupid picks by others that I could capitalize on. 1. (5) Joseph Addai RB 2. (16) Maurice Jones-Drew RB 3. (25) Marques Colston WR 4. (36) Roy Williams WR 5. (45) Ben Roethlisberger QB 6. (56) Lee Evans WR 7. (65) Dallas Clark TE 8. (76) Edgerrin James RB 9. (85) Donald Driver WR 10. (96) Rashard Mendenhall RB 11. (105) Jerry Porter WR 12. (116) Eli Manning QB 13. (125) Pittsburgh DEF 14. (136) Tampa Bay DEF 15. (145) Robbie Gould K

12 team league. Yardage/TD, we also added 1 pt/recIn my league this is our roster requirements (2QBs, 4RBs, 4WRs, 2TEs, 2Ks, 2Defs and 1 IR)QB-D. AndersonQB-J. DelhommeRB-M. BarberRB-L. JohnsonRB-J. JonesRB-C. PerryWR-B. MarshallWR-L. ColesWR-P. CraytonWR-R. MeachemTE-T. HeapTE-LJ SmithK-J. NedneyK-J. KasayDef-ColtsDef-RavensPicked up Desean Jackson from Philly.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for thoughts on a possible trade that was proposed to me this afternoon.This is a 14 person keeper league. I was one of the new expansion teams and I was able to choose three players and then join the regular draft to fill out my roster. This is the roster as of today. I am 1-1 and 5th in the power rankings.McNabb, Donovan QB PHI Romo, Tony QB DAL Duckett, T.J. RB SEA Jackson, Steven RB STL McFadden, Darren RB OAK Hardy, James WR BUF Jackson, DeSean WR PHI Patten, David WR NOWayne, Reggie WR INDMiller, Heath TE PIT Crosby, Mason K GB Giants DST Smith, Troy QB BAL Lewis, Greg WR PHI McDonald, Shaun WR DET Toomer, Amani WR NYG Crumpler, Alge TE TENEagles DST The proposed trade is as follows:Donald DriverAndre HallT.J. HoushmandzadehLarry Johnson Kyle Orton for James HardySteven Jackson Tony Romo.I really don't like it. I am pretty much the only player with two top tier QB's but my HB's as bad and LJ would be a nice fit. Stats are your basic stats nothing fancy. Any thoughts?

do you guys start 2 qbs? I'm guessing you don't because this would obviously be a no brainer no way jose.seems like the only upgrade is at the wideout position but you'd have an overload of guys. plus driver is getting old and who'syourmama is stuck in no man's land in cincy.everything else is a severe downgrade or a sideways move. If you only need one QB, you can find a better deal to improve your team.LJ and SJ are basically the same to me so why even make the trade.your team is damn good for a 14 teamer.

do you guys start 2 qbs? I'm guessing you don't because this would obviously be a no brainer no way jose.seems like the only upgrade is at the wideout position but you'd have an overload of guys. plus driver is getting old and who'syourmama is stuck in no man's land in cincy.everything else is a severe downgrade or a sideways move. If you only need one QB, you can find a better deal to improve your team.LJ and SJ are basically the same to me so why even make the trade.your team is damn good for a 14 teamer.
Yeah I thought it was a little lopsided myself but I wanted a second opinion. We actually can play two QB's. It's an interesting league filled with people who know nothing about fantasy football and some people who come to the live draft with a binder full of info and stats. It's a whole new experience for me.

I got one for you guys. I started Turner last week against TB's D/ST and he got lit up. Should i go with Forte in Chicago against TB D, or start Graham against a tough Chi D. Who has D. Bowe, and what are you going to do with him? He is a beast and can catch but if Huard doesnt come back Thigpin doesnt stand a chance.

Agreed that LJ is worthless, as is TJ with how poorly the Bengals offensive line is playing and how tough the Bengals schedule is throughout the rest of the year.

I got one for you guys. I started Turner last week against TB's D/ST and he got lit up. Should i go with Forte in Chicago against TB D, or start Graham against a tough Chi D. Who has D. Bowe, and what are you going to do with him? He is a beast and can catch but if Huard doesnt come back Thigpin doesnt stand a chance.
I would go with Forte against TB for two reasons.1. Forte will get significantly more touches than Graham, who has been splitting with Warrick Dunn.2. I have more faith in Chicago's O line than I do Tampa's.As for D. Bowe, I have been sitting him since I picked up Desean Jackson before Week 1 as he looked good in preseason and both K. Curtis and R. Brown were injured, making him the #1 reciever in Philly by default (obv brag except for his premature celebration). Considering the numbers he put up (rather didn't put up) versus a terrible Oakland team, he is definetely going to be a week by week play. He has a potentially good match up this week against Atlanta, but like you said, I would wait until Herm announces who is QBing later this afternoon before deciding what to do with him. What other recievers do you have to put in place of him?

First of all that Ds. Jackson play was a gift for me (Westbrook), as i was playin a guy who had T.O. and we kept goin back and forth. What a Moron Jackson is, did you see the play when he was in High School when he jumped and lost it on the 1. He has a History of this, Priceless!Anyways, I got Westbrook Turner Forte Graham and Perry for RB's. I start R. Wayne every week and switch between Bowe, Driver, I. Bruce, D. Patten and A. Gonzalez. Just got Titans D along with Vikings and Ravens and blah blah blah, Farve and T. Edwards. I had Palmer but i have no confidence in him. Im 2-0 so far so good.What about your team?

First of all that Ds. Jackson play was a gift for me (Westbrook), as i was playin a guy who had T.O. and we kept goin back and forth. What a Moron Jackson is, did you see the play when he was in High School when he jumped and lost it on the 1. He has a History of this, Priceless!
Ugh that pissed me off. I have DNabb and DJ and I was toe to toe with my guy this week. I won by 1 pt. The last play of that game where Dnabb passed it to DJ and then there were a couple of laterals. I needed 6 yrds passing for DNabb and 4 yrds receiving for DJ or Lewis. The game was over before they updated the fantasy score. 8 yrds for DNabb and 4 for DJ and I won by 1 pt. Needless to say the other guy was pissed!But if DJ doesn't screw up then I would not have lost 10 pts and would have won without the drama.
First of all that Ds. Jackson play was a gift for me (Westbrook), as i was playin a guy who had T.O. and we kept goin back and forth. What a Moron Jackson is, did you see the play when he was in High School when he jumped and lost it on the 1. He has a History of this, Priceless!Anyways, I got Westbrook Turner Forte Graham and Perry for RB's. I start R. Wayne every week and switch between Bowe, Driver, I. Bruce, D. Patten and A. Gonzalez. Just got Titans D along with Vikings and Ravens and blah blah blah, Farve and T. Edwards. I had Palmer but i have no confidence in him. Im 2-0 so far so good.What about your team?
What are the #s of positions you have to play on a weekly basis? You are lucky you managed to dump Palmer, I think he's going to struggle all year. Anyways, here are my two teams, both in 12 team leagues on Yahoo.Team #1 (2-0)Starting Line Up For Week 3QB - Jay Cutler vs. NOWR#1 - T.O. @ GBWR#2 - B. Marshall vs. NORB#1 - M. Lynch vs. OaklandRB#2 - Reggie Bush (More like WR#3 right now) @ DenverTE - Dallas Clark (assuming he plays this week) vs. JacksonvilleW/R - Desean Jackson vs. PittsburghK - Adam Vinatieri vs. JacksonvilleDef - New York vs. CincyBenchTE - Dante Rosario @ MinnesotaRB - DeAngelo Williams @ MinnesotaWR - Dwayne Bowe @ AtlantaWR - Vincent Jackson vs. NY JetsQB - Trent Edwards vs. OaklandD - San Diego vs. NY JetsThoughts on potential switches or whether I should go shopping for another back up RB?Team 2 (1-1)Starting Line Up For Week 3QB - Trent Edwards vs. OaklandWR#1 - L. Fitzgerald @ WashingtonWR#2 - Desean Jackson vs. PittsburghRB#1 - Steven Jackson @ Seattle (Talk about a disappointment so far, their divisional games can't come soon enough)RB#2 - Brandon Jacobs vs. Cincy (Just start getting some TDs pls, the yardage is excellent so far)TE - John Carlson vs. St. LouisW/R - Thomas Jones @ San Diego (been debating this)K - Mason Crosby vs. DallasD - Seattle vs. St. Louis (both NYG & Philly put up sick #s, why not them too? See below)BenchQB - Carson Palmer @ NYG (please someone offer me even a middle of the road QB and I'll snatch it in a second)WR - Dwayne Bowe @ Atlanta (possibly switch Thomas Jones out for him?)RB - Ahman Green @ Tennessee (get healthy so I can get some value pls? k thx)RB - Jerious Norwood vs. Kansas City (also a possibility to switch out for T. Jones)WR - L. Coles @ San Diego (get healthy and establish a rapport with Favre pls? Your schedule this year is EASY)D - Minnesota vs. Carolina (They started out so strong against Indy but faltered, will they hang tough all 4 quarters against Jake & company? Or put my faith in the Rams' awfulness?)Again, thoughts?

This is my team, QB-Farve RB-Westbrook RB-TurnerRB/WR-ForteWR-WayneWR-DriverWR-PattenD/ST-TitansK-VinatieriBenchQB-EdwardsRB-GrahamRB-PerryWR-BoweWR-A. GonzalezD/St-Vikings, RavensK-DawsonTeam #1 is solid for you, you can make a case against D. Williams cause J. Stewart looks really good and will probably take over soon. As long as your starting lineup stays healthy you should be OK. Team #2 needs a QB but you already know that, and maybe another WR. Try trading Norwood or Bowe. Houston and A. Green are going nowhere, maybe see if Steve Slaton is still available.

Team #1 is solid for you, you can make a case against D. Williams cause J. Stewart looks really good and will probably take over soon. As long as your starting lineup stays healthy you should be OK. Team #2 needs a QB but you already know that, and maybe another WR. Try trading Norwood or Bowe. Houston and A. Green are going nowhere, maybe see if Steve Slaton is still available.
Team #1 is lethal right now, leading my league in overall points scored so far. Needless to say, I was disappointed in D. Williams' production last week, but apparently he wasn't at 100% last week, hence why J. Stewart got the majority of the 2nd half snaps (and when the damage was done to the Bears). Prior to that, the Panthers had announced that he (D. Williams) was going to get the majority of snaps in Week 2, so I am hoping they will revert to that once he's back to form. Regardless, its going to be a committee system, and I think he will still be okay as a #3 back, especially with their divisional games providing for many favorable rushing matchups (not to mention the Raiders & KC later in the season).As for Team #2, who do you think is an undervalued QB that I should pursue? I have been debating for a while who would be a realistic target to go after that I could trade Palmer + someone of medium value (like Norwood) for. I have been hoping that Carson was going to have at least a decent week to help his value some, but it seems like his O line is getting worse not better. This week's game against the NYG will not be of any help to his value, that much is certain. I basically picked up L. Coles off waivers hoping that I can get someone of more consistent value on a weekly basis via trade once he has a good game.

You should go for somebody like J. Campbell or Kitna. I would be wary for somebody like Kitna but he has good recievers and an ok arm. Coles is a good FA pickup as long as farve gets his $hit together (he still has it). I picked up farve early in my draft (i was drunk) and got palmer later. Man what a bust palmer was. D. Williams will be fine this year cause they still dont trust Stewart yet.

Hey someone wants to trade me Braylon Edwards and Redskins D for D Driver.... My Wr's are Moss, Bowe and Boldin already and Driver is on my bench. And he wants Donald Driver..... I know Edwards has been banged up a little, still... what am I missing here?How fast should I have hit "accept"????

You should go for somebody like J. Campbell or Kitna. I would be wary for somebody like Kitna but he has good recievers and an ok arm. Coles is a good FA pickup as long as farve gets his $hit together (he still has it). I picked up farve early in my draft (i was drunk) and got palmer later. Man what a bust palmer was. D. Williams will be fine this year cause they still dont trust Stewart yet.
I picked up Drew Brees and Roddy White in exchange for Trent Edwards and Desean Jackson (Team 2 above). I also picked up Steve Slaton off free agency in exchange for the injured Ahman Green. I am on the lookout for a potential WR to replace Desean as my 2nd starter, but I have Bowe, White, and L. Coles that should work decently in a rotation until I get a definite starter. That was such a huge upgrade at QB, I couldn't hit accept fast enough, as it addressed a major weakness in my team.

I wouldn't have done that trade. brees hasn't really performed this season and desean is seemingly a 1 or 1a guy at WR. it'd be tough, but playing matchup QB can work. though it'd be tougher in a 12 team league so maybe you're right and you sold high on jackson.

I wouldn't have done that trade. brees hasn't really performed this season and desean is seemingly a 1 or 1a guy at WR. it'd be tough, but playing matchup QB can work. though it'd be tougher in a 12 team league so maybe you're right and you sold high on jackson.
Brees really hasn't performed this season? He has the 4th most fantasy points in in the league among quarterbacks so far. He is only going to get better once Colston gets healthy and back in the game. I agree that Desean is the #1 guy in philly right now, but that will only last until Reggie Brown and Kevin Curtis are back, which is probably 2-3 weeks away at the most in Curtis' case. Reggie Brown I believe is supposed to start this week (not 100% on that). I would have been more likely to try the matchup QB game if Steven Jackson was performing at a higher level and Brandon Jacobs wasn't sharing touches so much, in which case I would have some have some point wiggle room. As it is though, all of my games have been very close and I am fortunate to have the 2-1 record that I do with that team. I think it would be a bit too much of a gamble to try and juggle quarterbacks as slim as my margins of victory have been to date.

well I have him in an espn league and he has 51 points for 4th among QBs. 20 of those came last week. one good week doesn't make up for the first 3. consistency is quite important in the head to head format. in my mind, the dropoff from desean to white is larger than the increase from trent edwards to brees.