Congrats Sorta

GOD, do I really have to say it AGAIN?!?BBFIDTSNice for your buddy...Fargo what is the qualifier at your local place? My place starts at AAAKK beaten then if it doesnt get hit it goes down every two weeks, so then it would be AAAQQ, AAAJJ and so on. I saw it AAA88 once, the place was packed cuz it was close to 100k total jackpot. The table next to me hit it.

GOD, do I really have to say it AGAIN?!?BBFIDTSNice for your buddy...Fargo what is the qualifier at your local place? My place starts at AAAKK beaten then if it doesnt get hit it goes down every two weeks, so then it would be AAAQQ, AAAJJ and so on. I saw it AAA88 once, the place was packed cuz it was close to 100k total jackpot. The table next to me hit it.
BBFIDTS
Its AAAJJ beaten by anything. was AAKJ5 AK vs AJ my friend is an idiot. He is a bad player and tried to muck, but did one of those typical "Oh I want everyone to see how unlucky I am so I will show the table" and flipped over. The dealer had to explain to him what the bad beat jackpot was. What an unworthy person to win. /jealousy
Its AAAJJ beaten by anything. was AAKJ5 AK vs AJ my friend is an idiot. He is a bad player and tried to muck, but did one of those typical "Oh I want everyone to see how unlucky I am so I will show the table" and flipped over. The dealer had to explain to him what the bad beat jackpot was. What an unworthy person to win. /jealousy
Panda is on him next time.