The Master Cleanse

So... does anyone know any good jokes?
Not really, no. Or do I?So this guy walks into this large hadron collider. A scientist says, "Why the long face?" Turns out the guy was a horse!
I think it's pretty obvious that it killed him.So... does anyone know any good jokes?
You hear the one about the guy that died from master...never mind
So this guy walks into this large hadron collider. A scientist says, "Why the long face?" Turns out the guy was a horse!
So, do you get health benefits for being a Jay Leno writer?
If I ever decide to kill myself I will do it like Nicholas cage in Leaving Las Vegas but substitute food for alcohol.
alcohol would be more fun tho......and obv you get to bang a hot chick lke Liz Shue

So, what do you think?I think it was a total washout.God, it really clears out your head.Harris: Head? Head? You should go back in there and tell them they're doing it wrong.

GG Seth

• 6 months later...

I heard the apple and apple juice one is the best one to do and its only 7 days. By the last days you should be shitting apple sauce.Before surgery twice I had to do the double cleanse drink that acid at night that flushes everything out than the morning enema always fun to shove that tube up your ass.

• 4 weeks later...