fcp soccer/football fans....

BigD, you like Liverpool right? They're my second favorite. I give them props for the Comeback last Club Championship against a good AC Milan team.
Best football game I've ever seen. Well, best five minutesd of football ever. I was visiting a friend in San Fran, and saw that game in a pub full of english expats, it was amazing.
  • Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got done watching Match of the Day and Arsenal were off the hook. Just a shame they have dropped so many points in the league already. Still, they are gonna need some of that form to take on Real Madrid in Europe in a couple of weeks.
they easily could've put in 10 today. Henry missed a sitter and that disallowing of the Pires goal from that set piece was really weak. That wasn't a game as much as it was an exhibition at the highest level
I was at the game and it was unreal could and should have been at least 9. How can that be the same team I've been watching all year. I went to watch training and the new signings trained for 30 minutes and looked awesome. Just hope we get Theo Walcott to play with Henry
Just hope we get Theo Walcott to play with Henry
which brings me to why I'm bumping this thread. I don't like seeing Walcott moving at this age. He needs PT and he's not going to get that right now with the arse. He has a ton of talent, and I just wish he had waited two years to make this move as I don't see southampton getting out of the championship(ack, division 1) any time soon. It is a good league for young players to break into and then move on as there are solid teams, and they will get used to traveling to crap places like Luton, Walsall(when they make their yo-yo back up), Hull, etc. It will make them appreciate going to places like Old Trafford, Highbury(soon to be emirates stadium, bleh), White Hart lane, and St. James

Yea but think about it, you have a chance to play with one of if not the greatest strykers of today. With a man of Henry's caliber he can learn much from him. I think it is a smart move by him as he will have one of the best tutors in the game now. Sure he might not play right now, but he will be better because of henry. By the way Stephan Gerrard is the mother****ing man. I expect a hell of a game tomorrow against Man U. Liverpool is gonna be a tough nut to crack on defense. I kind of see this game as being a game like their champions league match against Chelsea. By the way Owen is my favorite player too he is the one who brought to the EPL. Sad to see him sit out and not contributing to my fantasy squad.

• 3 weeks later...

To all those worrying that i had eventually had a relapse of my stroke and died or something im still alive!! Just been very busy of late.My word Hyppia should be a centre forward with some of the things ive seen him put away in my time, we needed those 3 points.Did someone say You'll Never walk alone?? Nice to be back.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
That's gotta be a record for length of time to move a thread.
Quite possibly. I thought this thread was a specifically liverpool thread, and I'm bumping it for the purposes of changing it into that, so me and DinkDonk can discuss the might reds, and hurl grapefruits at scum.
Quite possibly. I thought this thread was a specifically liverpool thread, and I'm bumping it for the purposes of changing it into that, so me and DinkDonk can discuss the might reds, and hurl grapefruits at scum.
Why would you throw them at yourselves?5659817621a6788946980ml.jpg
May I?Grapefruit.jpg
I'm not sure what the rules are on this. Mac?In the meantime, both James and Brv can wipe sweet grapefruit nectar from their weeping eyes. They are so fruited.
I'm not sure what the rules are on this. Mac?In the meantime, both James and Brv can wipe sweet grapefruit nectar from their weeping eyes. They are so fruited.
I don't know if you've ever had fresh grapefruit, fruit, but their tears will be bitter, not sweet..My first inclination is to fruit him, but we need to find out if he walks alone or not before we fruit him. I'd hate to pummel a red.

Big Reds fan, though my story is probably as arbitrary as the both of you. For the longest time Peter Crouch was my main man, then he sucked. haha So now my love has moved on to Torres and Skrtel

Big Reds fan, though my story is probably as arbitrary as the both of you. For the longest time Peter Crouch was my main man, then he sucked. haha So now my love has moved on to Torres and Skrtel
I'm a Torres man myself. I've also recently developed a fondness for Yossi Benayoun. Other favorites are Javier Mascherano, Pepe Reina, and of course the skipper. Mac I wasn't wondering whether we should fruit Speed, but whether we allow him to fruit others. I think we should allow it in return for the new default fruiting picture he gave me as well as his loyalty to our beloved Reds.
I'm a Torres man myself. I've also recently developed a fondness for Yossi Benayoun. Other favorites are Javier Mascherano, Pepe Reina, and of course the skipper. Mac I wasn't wondering whether we should fruit Speed, but whether we allow him to fruit others. I think we should allow it in return for the new default fruiting picture he gave me as well as his loyalty to our beloved Reds.
Yeah, but is he really grapefruit gang material? I'm not sure. We can extend probationary fruitings, to be limited to this thread( and other explicitly soccer related threads) and the fruitings to be mettled out against the various types of scum fans

When you walk through a storm hold your head up highAnd don't be afraid of the dark.At the end of a storm is a golden skyAnd the sweet silver song of a lark.Walk on through the wind,Walk on through the rain,Tho' your dreams be tossed and blown.Walk on, walk on with hope in your heartAnd you'll never walk alone,You'll never walk alone.Walk on, walk on with hope in your heartAnd you'll never walk alone,You'll never walk alone.

Yeah, but is he really grapefruit gang material? I'm not sure. We can extend probationary fruitings, to be limited to this thread( and other explicitly soccer related threads) and the fruitings to be mettled out against the various types of scum fans
Agreed.

So I regaled my girlfriend for a while with tales of the 2005 Champion's Final. I made her watch a couple of Youtube recaps and an Elvis rendition of "You'll Never Walk Alone" and now she wants to buy a Liverpool scarf and take a trip to Anfield.