fcp soccer/football fans....

Nicely put. I have followed them since before they got The King, but just haven't seen the lack of intensity before, or to that extent, and it really pissed me off. I am still going next year and will still cheer them on at whatever fixture I am able to attend.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been a fan since I started following football closely. Saturday was one of the worst performaces taht I've seen from them. Completely listless, and they didn't look like a team that wanted to win. Though Fergie will never be fired, I am looking forward to the day that Martin O'neil takes over as the gaffer. This transition is just gonna take some time. I think that Alan Smith will work in the midfield, and there is plenty of talent that is young at Old Trafford. Kieran Richardson is a real talent along with Fletcher, ROnaldo, Park, Rooney, O Shea. There is a lot of talent out there too. Chelsea will have their time in the spotlight, and in a few years, the Red Devils will rise again
What I don't understand is why Ferguson rarely starts ronaldo when is probably there best midfielder

ManYoo fans,Your kids have talent, but no cohesion. There's no captain to grab them by the scruff of the neck and MAKE them play together. You desperately need Michael Ballack.Alan Smith is overrated, and Fletcher and Richardson need some seasoning.Build your team around Park, Rooney, Rondaldo, Van "HorseFace", and find a world class holding midfielder.

Agreed on the midfielder, without question. The other thing is in the fullback position. Rio is not that good. Having said that it sure hurts having two starters on the back line hurt.Ronaldo needs to share a little more, and I think that is part of the reason he doesn't start as much as one would think. Once he can accept giving the ball to a teamate, and that he will get it back it won't be long before he is like giggs was in his prime.

Great effort today by Man U. I have felt for a while that Chelsea was vulnerable to pressure and it showed again today. Arsenal fans, the streak is over, and Morinio eats his words again. Sweet.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, he was most probably forced out, for saying what's true. Namely that the new players at the club haven't got the good attitude which made united so successful. I think you should be grateful for the success he brought the club. Lets face it, the man was worth an extra player on the pitch.

I would never discredit what he brought to the club. A lot of what he said about the young players is true, but he has said some things that are making him look bad, and it isn't the first time.

Anybody see Henry's free kick on Wigan? Mercy
I knew that that would be a good game, and it followed through. As sick as Henry's free kick was, I have to say his other goal might be even better, the angle he had on that shot was awful and he still slotted it home. I love watching Wigan play as they are showing that you don't have to play defensive football to stay up. If they continue playing like this, consolidation won't be a problem at all, and Paul Jewell will have an excellent case for PFA manager of the yearDid anyone see the ManU/Charlton game at all. Charlton played great, but weren't able to overcome the gap. Darren Bent continues to play great and IMO it will only be a matter of time before he gets drafted into the senior side. Ruud's goal from that service from ROoney was just something special too. That was just a great goalOnto Ballack. He will go to Old TRafford. Fergie has been chasing him for a while now, and I can't wait to see him in a ManU shirt. Granted, he will be cup tied so he won't be able to play in europe for them, but he will be a great addition for the league. THe only other players that I'd rather see then him are Robinho, Ronaldinho, and Van Der Vaart. Ballack's play is also well suited for the Prem, and I don't see any problems with him being able to make the adjustment
Feel free anyone else to talk some soccer smack on this thread..
Hehe, I'm just getting ready to leave for Munich to see a miracle, Rapid Wien beating ****ing Bayern München. Chances that this will happen are maybe 100:1 or so, but anythings possible. :club:
  • 2 weeks later...

The Reds, six on the bounce!!! And Crouchy off the snide...We really do need a right winger, that Gerrard fellow is bollocks :wink: Unfortunately, looks like an under-strength squad vs. Chelski tomorrow night...

Spanish soccer is way better than English
And Italian kicks the hell out of both.Red Devil fan, checking in :twisted:
Please see last years Champions League final!!!Tactics. maybe. Pure excitement and drama....GIVE ME ENGLAND!!