fcp soccer/football fans....

So I regaled my girlfriend for a while with tales of the 2005 Champion's Final. I made her watch a couple of Youtube recaps and an Elvis rendition of "You'll Never Walk Alone" and now she wants to buy a Liverpool scarf and take a trip to Anfield.
I've never been to Anfield, but I saw a Millwall/ cardiff game at the den that's scarred me for life.
  • Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liverpool thread? I'm in.My love for the Reds came about in a similar fashion as BigD's, through a video game.Fifa 06 owned my soul for a long time. I was incredibly good at it, all due to one man: Steven Gerrard. My ability to make goals from 18-30 yards out was unparalleled by anyone. I wondered if my success with this man Gerrard was any kind of indicator with how he actually played. Then I saw this video and fell in love. Though I have grown fond of many other players (Torres, Carragher, Babel, Alonso), my love for them will never match the love I have for Steven Gerrard. You'll never walk alone! Go Reds!

Liverpool thread? I'm in.My love for the Reds came about in a similar fashion as BigD's, through a video game.Fifa 06 owned my soul for a long time. I was incredibly good at it, all due to one man: Steven Gerrard. My ability to make goals from 18-30 yards out was unparalleled by anyone. I wondered if my success with this man Gerrard was any kind of indicator with how he actually played. Then I saw this video and fell in love. Though I have grown fond of many other players (Torres, Carragher, Babel, Alonso), my love for them will never match the love I have for Steven Gerrard. You'll never walk alone! Go Reds!
Yeah, I'm a generation before you, my first love is for the Owen/Macca/Fowler Liverpool ( who were very disappointing in real life, BTW). But Steven Gerrard is just a god. He's an all time great Red, He'd be on the all time pitch for sure.

Gerrard F.C. lol.Fair enough, but the english premier league thread is almost dead can you scousers not just harp on about Torres good looks in there so the rest of us can keep active.