fcp soccer/football fans....

COME ON YOU HARTLEPOOL!!Give it to the Pigs!
hahayou have just wasted 800K on some player.that is always injured.another great move my the most incompentent manager in football
  • Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ifill will be fine, don't worry about him!!Part of me hopes you get promoted so we can thrash you at the Lane again.I came all the way from America to see us kill you 3-1.

Ifill will be fine, don't worry about him!!Part of me hopes you get promoted so we can thrash you at the Lane again.I came all the way from America to see us kill you 3-1.
least you had another great season, acheiving nothing, signing a heap of useless strikers.must suck to be the smaller club in the city :wink:

I know, I can't believe I had to pay to watch that Blue & White Scum take the field, but at least I got to see a real football team beat them :club:

Well its 5:30am and in just over 14 hours time Liverpool begin their quest to win the european cup, i can smell the champagne already!!!
or maybe that's the massive dissapointment that you are smelling. Just accept that it was a great feat even getting there and be happy with your runners up medal

Okay, its the begining of the second half and the red scum are down 3-0, let me repeat in the queens english THREE- NIL, LMAO. At least Man U represented by out playing their opposition, Liverpool look like Tranmere right now :):):):D:D:):):):club::):D:):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Okay, its the begining of the second half and the red scum are down 3-0, let me repeat in the queens english THREE- NIL, LMAO. At least Man U represented by out playing their opposition, Liverpool look like Tranmere right now :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Who's laughing now, scum!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHhHAHAHAHha Best game ever! How did you like minutes 55-60, scum? Man U cupless, and Liverpool Europe's champs.... In all honesty, Liverpool looked totally outclassed for about 115 minutes of that game. It's a good thing there were 12o minutes, huh. The Mighty Red hoist another cup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing.
Okay, its the begining of the second half and the red scum are down 3-0, let me repeat in the queens english THREE- NIL, LMAO. At least Man U represented by out playing their opposition, Liverpool look like Tranmere right now :):):):D:D:):):):club::):D:):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Who's laughing now, scum!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHhHAHAHAHha Best game ever! How did you like minutes 55-60, scum? Man U cupless, and Liverpool Europe's champs.... In all honesty, Liverpool looked totally outclassed for about 115 minutes of that game. It's a good thing there were 12o minutes, huh. The Mighty Red hoist another cup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing.
the only thing that I'm gonna say is read the thread I made about this

at least Liverpool is still the Champions of Europe!! hhahahahahahahahaI'm not a Massive Team USA fan.. I root for them in principal, and I went nuts when they upset portugal ( one of the top 5 upsets in world cup history... and I'm sure you know what the number one upset is, don't you, John? I'll give you a hint, the score was 10-1... as reported by the London Times) But really rabid Team USA fans in any sport come from the super nationalists in this contry, and those guys tend to be nascar/ american football fans and not soccer fans. And England is my second favorite national side ( as daft headed and wrong footed as they can be some time. I'm talking to you, Beckham. ) Now, getting back to Liverpool love, I haven't heard a peep out of njligernj since the glory day. At least Kdawg was a man, and gave credit to the reds... but you, you blue scum.. you've just been sitting around, with yet another Liverpool cup sitting in your craw, as your ONE CUP WINNERS CUP sits and rusts. want a measure of a better team, how about how many CUPS they won in a season? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH. Your team is still a jopke, it is still the worst English side to qualify for the Champions league, it still has a NEGATIVE 1 goal dif, and it's still going to lose to Dynamo Kiev, or what ever crap team they draw in qualifing. Whereas, Liverpool will be Europe's raining kings.. hahhahahahahahah Oh everton fans, enjoy your trip to the qualifying round. It's the last trip to the champions league your team will make in 20 years. YOU"LL NEVER WALK ALONE, ALONE, YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Getting a little nervous about WC qualifying? hahahhahaha oh, it will be a shame if you smelly frogs don't get to compete when the cup is just one country over.. way to screw the pooch, France..Oh, and Everton fan, I still haven't heard your mealy mouthed rebuttal of the CHAMPIONS LIVERPOOL!! what's that, still nothing to say? Didn't thinkg so.. YOU"LL NEVER WALK ALONE!!!

• 2 weeks later...

looks like Figo is about to join the Toon. Souness is really getting some players. He shipped out Robert and has picked up Scott Parker and looks to now pick up Figo. Will the Toon army be marching into champions league places this year?

looks like Figo is about to join the Toon. Souness is really getting some players. He shipped out Robert and has picked up Scott Parker and looks to now pick up Figo. Will the Toon army be marching into champions league places this year?
As much as i am a fan of Souness, being a former red and all i think The Castle have a long way to go b4 they can achieve that...Parker hasnt played first team football regularly for over a year and Figo is on the way down, why do you think hes considering a move to Newcastle?And with Mr Shearer leaving next year, gonna be a big loss after a season of building the team.As i say im a big fan of Souness so i hope im proved wrong altho of course not at our Expense :club:

I like Newcastle a lot, they have some great fans there, especially being able to tolerate Freddy Shepard. I really think Shearer has several seasions left to give to top flight football. I think he really could've played at WC2002 also. He is a class unto himself. By adding Scott Parker, they really have a nice midfield set up for them. GIve them a couple of years and that midfield will be just amazing. OF course, the rumor is Sir Alex is looking at bringing in Jenas( which I love). Is Micheal Chopra still there, for some reason I thought he got sold.

and in other news, the first test between teh Lions and the All Blacks is coming up. THIs Lions team looks real good and Driscoll will give the All Blacks a very hard time

I like Newcastle a lot, they have some great fans there, especially being able to tolerate Freddy Shepard. I really think Shearer has several seasions left to give to top flight football. I think he really could've played at WC2002 also. He is a class unto himself. By adding Scott Parker, they really have a nice midfield set up for them. GIve them a couple of years and that midfield will be just amazing. OF course, the rumor is Sir Alex is looking at bringing in Jenas( which I love). Is Micheal Chopra still there, for some reason I thought he got sold.
Yeh they have a great manager and Some of the best fans in Europe... there is no doubting Alan Shearer has been an absolute credit to the game and he'd walk into my England team right now, all that said if Newcastle dont move into the right direction this season then they wont be attracting what they are really going to miss next season and thats a proven world class goal scorer....They are certainly in my estimation going to have an improvement on last season they have quality all of the park with the acception of a strong back 4 unit but im sure i dont need to tell Souness that.They now look good up front (for this year anyway) and their Midfield is looking like a force to be reckoned with ..add Shay Given to that and a couple of Solid defensive players and top 6 is realistic.I have No idea about Chopra's association with the club now im affraid.I must say without being to biased and egotistic i havent been looking forward to the start of Liverpool season so much for a long time what are your honest and unbiased thoughts on that??
Yeh they have a great manager and Some of the best fans in Europe... there is no doubting Alan Shearer has been an absolute credit to the game and he'd walk into my England team right now, all that said if Newcastle dont move into the right direction this season then they wont be attracting what they are really going to miss next season and thats a proven world class goal scorer....They are certainly in my estimation going to have an improvement on last season they have quality all of the park with the acception of a strong back 4 unit but im sure i dont need to tell Souness that.They now look good up front (for this year anyway) and their Midfield is looking like a force to be reckoned with ..add Shay Given to that and a couple of Solid defensive players and top 6 is realistic.I have No idea about Chopra's association with the club now im affraid.I must say without being to biased and egotistic i havent been looking forward to the start of Liverpool season so much for a long time what are your honest and unbiased thoughts on that??
Liverpool's talent is a distant 4th in the priemeirship. Gerrard and Carragher are the only two truely world class players on the squad, the only two that I think could find a spot on say, Chelsea..
Liverpool's talent is a distant 4th in the priemeirship. Gerrard and Carragher are the only two truely world class players on the squad, the only two that I think could find a spot on say, Chelsea..
But there are so many players on our beautiful team that have the ability to become world class and are certainly a class apart from alot of other players in the Premiership and alot of Chelsea's bench so things boad well for the future.

yea, Gerrard and Carragher can jump right in to any team in the world, but outside of them you guys have some serious questions. If chris Kirkland could ever stay healthy we might find out if he is an england qualtiy keeper, and Cisse will be coming off of a badly broken leg, so there is the possibility that he might never be the same. I don't know about Man U's chances either to be honest. I don't think getting Van Der Saar was all that great of a move at this stage in his career, and as much as I love Wes brown, he needs to go. FInding a replacement for ROy Keane is paramount and we really need someone who can be creative in teh center of the midfield. THe striking positions are the only ones where I feel very confident about our chances. We have done nothing so far to try to catch up to chelsea, and with Aresenal looking at getting Guti, I don't know about about us even getting second this upcoming season. here's to hoping that we can win teh FA Cup

But there are so many players on our beautiful team that have the ability to become world class and are certainly a class apart from alot of other players in the Premiership and alot of Chelsea's bench so things boad well for the future.
well, one thing is for certain, you guys have a world class gaffer, and we saw what that did for you guys in europe this past season
well, one thing is for certain, you guys have a world class gaffer, and we saw what that did for you guys in europe this past season
Three Cheers For Rafa!!!!