fcp soccer/football fans....

Look at the amount of injuries we had this season and tell me we didnt do a ****ing great job of placing fifth! Im proud of the boys, plus do u think we will give a shit about that when we absolutley ****ing pan Ac Milan on wednesday.One certified top flight striker up front in a 4-5-1 formation for most of the season coz we just didnt have enuf players, but trust me next season Everton are going to be the laughing stock of Europe if they even make it past the qualifying stage bunch of ****ing ****ed up ****ing **** rag ****ers.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at the amount of injuries we had this season and tell me we didnt do a ****ing great job of placing fifth! Im proud of the boys, plus do u think we will give a shit about that when we absolutley ****ing pan Ac Milan on wednesday.One certified top flight striker up front in a 4-5-1 formation for most of the season coz we just didnt have enuf players, but trust me next season Everton are going to be the laughing stock of Europe if they even make it past the qualifying stage bunch of ****ing ****ed up ****ing **** rag ****ers.

Look at the amount of injuries we had this season and tell me we didnt do a censored great job of placing fifth! Im proud of the boys, plus do u think we will give a censored about that when we absolutley censored pan Ac Milan on wednesday.One certified top flight striker up front in a 4-5-1 formation for most of the season coz we just didnt have enuf players, but trust me next season Everton are going to be the laughing stock of Europe if they even make it past the qualifying stage bunch of censored censored up censored censored rag censored.
Everton is NOT making it out of qualifying, and even if they do, they're gonna get skunked in the next round.. they area jopke, pure and simple... they have a negative GD for christs sake... they lost SEVEN NIL to arsenal.. what kind of champions league team loses seven nil to anyone? that's the kinda result that happens to relagated teams.And go Red Devils!! how does it feel to be the first team to lose an FA on penalties.. Way to dominate a game and choke it away.... Man U's had a season to be proud of,that's for sure. All that money you paid for Shrek is sure paying off.. CLANK...

Didn't you lot lose to Wimbledon on penalties in 88. Enjoy your runners up medals while Everton are in teh Champs League. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Enjoy your UEFA Cup sojourn next season

Another Scouse on here? and a real, knowledgable one.. not one who became a livepool fan, 'cause in high shool My friend who went to england gave me a Liver pool scarf, so that's the team I picked when I was playing Fifa 98 and then became a fan.. ( hopped on board right as own was coming onto the main team). I knew one team I didn't want to be a fan of.. the Yankee's of England.. the team that every ****ing US kid who plays FiFA in the ninty's "liked" cause it was the best team in the game, the ****ing Red devils.. CUPLESS!! hahahaha

Well as that was the first ever F.a Final cup decided on Pens i guess we didnt lose to Wimbledon in 88 on pens doh!And You couldnt even beat a half baked Henry Less Joke of an arsenal team today when both their left and right backs are on a yellow for the majority of the match with two of the best wide men in european football on the pitch. Your back four is more like a one man show and your goal keepers well it says alot when Jens Lehman is the best goal keeper on the pitch so with all that said good luck for Europe next season im sure we will be seeing u at some point in the uefa cup.

Well as that was the first ever F.a Final cup decided on Pens i guess we didnt lose to Wimbledon in 88 on pens doh!And You couldnt even beat a half baked Henry Less Joke of an arsenal team today when both their left and right backs are on a yellow for the majority of the match with two of the best wide men in european football on the pitch. Your back four is more like a one man show and your goal keepers well it says alot when Jens Lehman is the best goal keeper on the pitch so with all that said good luck for Europe next season im sure we will be seeing u at some point in the uefa cup.
Lehmann was the best player on the pitch for a reason - United outplayed Arsenal and created far more chances. If United could've maintained that kind of form for the whole season (and taken their chances) they would've pushed Chelsea all the way. When was the last time Liverpool played this well? 15-20 years ago I think?I'm a Spurs fan by the way, so feel free to rip into me as much as you like.

Yep, Spurs here. I think we have something to say in this thread too, considering we've just relieved Everton of £4 million for Simon Davies: money which could have been spent on aquiring a decent player.Moyes is a good coach, but he sure wastes a lot of cash...I'm looking forward to watching Everton in the CL (just don't expect to get in next year).

Watching Everton lose to Dynamo Kiex 5-0 in the qualifying round will be a hoot.
watching Liverpool Lose to AC Milan will be a hoot too :wink:
think id prefer to go out of the cup in the early stages to Burnley than getting raided by the Arsenal Schoolboys in the final.
Didn't know that Pires, Lunberg, Cole, et al were school boys. IN fact only Campbell and Henry were the only regualrs not playing. Bergkamp must be a pretty old schoolboy. No, I don't think I'd rather go out to Burnley in teh 3rd round then lose the Final as we did

This is an argument that could possibly go on for ever, just face facts Liverpool had their time in the 70's and 80's, manchester utd had theirs in the ninties and now its time for a bunch of egotistic money mad maniacs to have theirs BUT they will not be taking home the champions league due to the fact we robbed them and that prat Mourinho of it YES!!!P.s i read somewhere that manchester utd fans voted Eric Cantona as utd's all time favourite son, LOL what a role model for the kids (crystal palace anyone?)

This is an argument that could possibly go on for ever, just face facts Liverpool had their time in the 70's and 80's, manchester utd had theirs in the ninties and now its time for a bunch of egotistic money mad maniacs to have theirs BUT they will not be taking home the champions league due to the fact we robbed them and that prat Mourinho of it YES!!!P.s i read somewhere that manchester utd fans voted Eric Cantona as utd's all time favourite son, LOL what a role model for the kids (crystal palace anyone?)
well when you consider that they could've chosen Best, Whiteside, or McGrath as idols for their kids, Cantona doesn't look so bad :club:

What are you talking about? Surely Best would be ideal with the youth drinking problems this country has ? He could show them how to drink in moderation.

What are you talking about? Surely Best would be ideal with the youth drinking problems this country has ? He could show them how to drink in moderation.
ROTFLMAO
Sheffield Wednesday won in the first leg of the playoffs. it was amazing.do you yanks get the playoffs?such drama
I really hope you're not an Owl....otherwise we might have some problems!!Blades fan living in the US-hoping the Owls get promoted so we can send them right back down on our way up next year!!BLUE AND WHITE SCUM!"We are Bladesmen, Super Bladesmen, we are Bladesmen, from the Lane!!"Do you need me to sing you the Greasy Chip Butty song??
hahah yehI got my tickets for the final.Warnocks a wanker...Wednesday sing.... united ran away...