Just had to put this one out there LOLPlayin in the River Main event at Winstar in Oklahoma. 3 Million guaranteed , playing on day one of Five first days.Started with 300 people and top 30 make the money and come back for day two.Approx 200 people left when this hand happened .Average stack is around 15k or so and I have around 25k and villian is table chip leader and prob top 3 or so in tourney with around 60K.Blinds are 300/600 50anteI pick up AA in mp and make my standard raise to 2100 , the button who is a chick that has beaten me a couple of hands so far makes the call and the big blind who seems to be a young but pretty good player thinks for awhile and raises to 10k . It comes to me and i push in immediately for 16k more ( I had not played many hands up to this point) the chick on the button folds (find out later she had QQ) and the BB tanks for a minute or so , at this point I would be happy with the pot as it is without risking elimination. He makes the call and flips over KK .Flop is 2 A 9 with two spades and of course turn and river are both spades LOL with him holding the king of spades.Good game me ....Thats my vent for the day LOL Of course then i come home and play the Full Tilt Main Event and and end up Going out AK v JJ on a flop of A K J .Just not my day