positive side of losing

i know i'm new here but i just thought i'd share. had a losing session last night. not the worst thing in the world, but this was by far the worst session i've ever had.i'm still positve for my bank roll, but i knocked my bb/hour ratio down a few pegs.anyway, the reason for the post, it made me really go back and look at what i've been doing with my game. not just my game but the game in general. gotta say i'm pretty stoked. worked some stuff out today that i would have normaly never payed attention to. so yeah, it sucked to lose the money, but in hindsight i'm glad i did.p.s. can anyone give me a reference for the value of suited connectors K Q and below pre flop? i know about playing them in late position in multiway pots, i'm just wondering at what point do you say "i'm not getting the right pot odds, better fold" when C/O and OTB thanks for reading.

you always want to analyize your play even if you win, thats the only way you get better, suited connectors are good in multiway pots, try to avoid them in early position