My Hat's Off To The Japanese

My '96 Nissan Maxima officially hit 300,000 miles this morning. Kudos to the Japs for making such a fine automobile.I documented the momentous occasion with my cell phone camera:maxima.jpgI bought it a couple of years ago from a friend who bought it new. When I got it, it had 213,000 miles. I've only had $200 worth of repairs since getting it.

My '96 Nissan Maxima officially hit 300,000 miles this morning. Kudos to the Japs for making such a fine automobile.I documented the momentous occasion with my cell phone camera:maxima.jpgI bought it a couple of years ago from a friend who bought it new. When I got it, it had 213,000 miles. I've only had $200 worth of repairs since getting it.
That is awesome. I have 2 Toyota 4-runners and they are awesome.

Yes, they make the best cars for the money.I still say the GM 3800 is the best engine ever. If you can't get 300K out of one of those, then you're a retard who couldn't maintain a cactus as a houseplant.

My dad had a datsun van which went for ever, then when he decided to get a new one after about 12 years ( was a work van so did like 25 years driveing in 12 years) he bought the same van only this one was a nissan.He bought that when i was ten and sold it like ten years later to a friend, i am thirty now and that van is still going strong

So you dont think its all that important to pay attention to the road when you're going 100?
Hell yes, I was paying attention. I wouldn't want to spill my beer.wait for it.......sw.
  • 3 years later...
400K.jpgShe's a little slower now, but still rolling down the road.
very disappointed you were only going 70 mph. Hopefully you were at least in a school zone or have some other good excuse.
  • 3 weeks later...