• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, sorry I couldn't resist...I'm a USC fan and DD was the bane of our existence last year.
Our teams have the same problem this year then. QB problems. The rest of the team is top10 caliber, but the QB position is iffy. I cant wait to see USC offense against Oregon defense this year. I wish it was in Eugene though.
thats cold blooded, but same shit happened on mine, now he's on the steelers or something
Next slash imo. Great pickup by the steelers. I think it's about time I take down the Celts stuff and put my Steelers stuff up. Thank you thread.

Don't worry NNB, I still love you!photo-5344copy.jpg

I played gib in NCAA. Was up 14 with 3:30 left when he had the ball on his own like 30 yd line. He scored with 1:30 left after I dropped like 6 game-ending pick opportunities. W/e, still up 7. He gets the onside kick....sigh. I proceed to drop 2 pick opportunities and with 6 seconds left and he has the ball on my 40 yd line and I'm up 7. I play Quarter/Prevent and he launches a bomb that somehow goes over 3 defenders (who all whiff on the deflection) and his guy catches and scores. He goes for two and gets it and he wins with no time left. It was the most epic comeback I have ever seen.To rehash:- Came back from down 14 with 3:30 left on his own 30- 8 dropped game-ending interceptions- Onside Kick- Scored with no time left on 40 yd hailmary- Went for 2 and got it
brag
I say we all just move to the 56Ace poker forum. Although, we might lose each other in all the traffic there.
everyone should join

DDG in your sig:

JohnnyBax [observer]: yeah, and moneyinbag is starring in one tooJohnnyBax [observer]: for people whod like to learn to lose
When did this take place and what happened?
LOL @ going for 2 with no time left and down by 1 you lagtard.
hah he gave me like 3 points or something so i was going to auto win whether i got the 2 pointer or not. i did not want to kick a PAT because i didnt want to give him a chance in OT!
DDG in your sig:When did this take place and what happened?
umm, i think mib was giving bax shit at the table and asked about appearing in a video or something. i'm kind of hazy on the exact details, it was from almost 2 years ago