Also, lol @ DDG. Were playing MAdden 09 and its in overtime and hes on like the 8 yard line and has a field goal to win the game. He got posession in overtime and took a 4:59 second posession. He called timeout with 5 seconds left. WP DUDE, WP. WAY TO LEAVE ME TIME, GJ GJ. So he has his like 25 yard field goal. He obv hits the upright and misses and I have one second left on the clock. I obv ship the hail mary and DDG loses LOLOLOLEPIC FAILLL
LFT
  • Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with rcgs. I really think that you need to seek some medical help with those anger issues. As a friend to a cousin of a brother of a registered nurse, I hear that anger issues can lead to impotence. You may want to get that checked out.

I agree. But everyone that has posted in this thread is a *******.oh... sht
Not me. I have been the voice of wisdom and reason.....as always.
don't throw the controllers
I would be scared for my life playing PS3 with this guy....... You would never know when he would hit you across the head with the controller, after the ACE reliever comes and save the game in the 9th. inning :club:
I would be scared for my life playing PS3 with this guy....... You would never know when he would hit you across the head with the controller :club:
You think you could die from being hit over the head by a controller? Damn those French Canadians are soft.
You think you could die from being hit over the head by a controller? Damn those French Canadians are soft.
Can I ask you to stop with all the racial stuff in your post lately..... Thanks in advanceDamn Yankee :club:

I played gib in NCAA. Was up 14 with 3:30 left when he had the ball on his own like 30 yd line. He scored with 1:30 left after I dropped like 6 game-ending pick opportunities. W/e, still up 7. He gets the onside kick....sigh. I proceed to drop 2 pick opportunities and with 6 seconds left and he has the ball on my 40 yd line and I'm up 7. I play Quarter/Prevent and he launches a bomb that somehow goes over 3 defenders (who all whiff on the deflection) and his guy catches and scores. He goes for two and gets it and he wins with no time left. It was the most epic comeback I have ever seen.To rehash:- Came back from down 14 with 3:30 left on his own 30- 8 dropped game-ending interceptions- Onside Kick- Scored with no time left on 40 yd hailmary- Went for 2 and got it