• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nope, thats u
No offense sir but Navy has been someone that has actually posted non-nonsense in this thread. I agree you had a reason to be upset, I don't even care that you started a thread but from someone that has experienced it, you go way over the top in im's to your friends after this stuff happens.
you have absolutely no fucking clue what you are talking about. i'm done with this thread, there's too much negativity.
I'm sure you keep a completely level head 9 minutes after busting out ON THE BUBBLE of a $2500 entry tournament (this is the exact same as a lot of WSOP events)? 9 minutes after that ace hits the river, you've walked away from the table and said "meh oh well, wasn't that cool"? You've just gotten into your taxi and are like "yeah, whatever, I'll just go home and watch some TV"? You didn't call your buddy, staker, friend, or anybody else to tell them how you just busted?
I'm sure you keep a completely level head 9 minutes after busting out ON THE BUBBLE of a $2500 entry tournament (this is the exact same as a lot of WSOP events)? 9 minutes after that ace hits the river, you've walked away from the table and said "meh oh well, wasn't that cool"? You've just gotten into your taxi and are like "yeah, whatever, I'll just go home and watch some TV"? You didn't call your buddy, staker, friend, or anybody else to tell them how you just busted?
Have you met Dustin?

And you wonder why newbs dont post much.Even respected members get flamed when they have a bit of a whinge which is out of character for them. This place used to be good, now it's just filling up with twats who have nothing better to do than just disrespect other people.It was a sick beat, and the worse time, let the guy get it out of his system. Like he said, he's back playing again today so good on him for getting over it. Personally I would have went on uber tilt and lost my bankroll. There's no need to be douche bags over it... except for the fact it makes you think you look like a big man for bagging out someone on the interwebs. LOL do you want a medal?That is all... luckily I don't come here much, so ya'll can flame me and I wont even know about it.

I'm sure you keep a completely level head 9 minutes after busting out ON THE BUBBLE of a $2500 entry tournament
Navy actually might, if anyone does.Personally I would probably react like NNB did, so I have sympathy. But there's no reason for us to be angry with each other over this.

NNB took a beat and the tourney and the timing involved deffinatly made it worthy of a vent thread. However his reaction to everyone not comiserating(sp?) with him was horrible and inmature. Just my opinion and I suck at poker so my opinion doesnt count for much.

Yes but I don't grab a megaphone and tell everyone in the room.Honestly, I don't care that he posted this. Obv he never does this kinda stuff and there is a lot of money involved. I just posted that I didn't think it was worthy of a thread. He can easily tell many of his friends on IM, even me. Or he can post it in the bad beat section where threads like there are supposed to go. But like I said it has nothing to do with my thoughts or his thoughts on that.After I posted I didnt think it was really thread worthy, he was just a complete jackss/douchebag to me on AIM for no reason at all. I'd never talk to him the way he did to me, it's just pathetic imo.
NNB took a beat and the tourney and the timing involved deffinatly made it worthy of a vent thread. However his reaction to everyone not comiserating(sp?) with him was horrible and inmature. Just my opinion and I suck at poker so my opinion doesnt count for much.
i didnt care if people didnt comiserate (dont know what thae means, guessing to feel sorry for) but its when ppl are dumb and assholes that annoys mei totally understand if ppl are better than me and never would get a lile steamed over this type of beat...good for them, but not to understand a little is pretty bad imow/e
i didnt care if people didnt comiserate (dont know what thae means, guessing to feel sorry for) but its when ppl are dumb and assholes that annoys mei totally understand if ppl are better than me and never would get a lile steamed over this type of beat...good for them, but not to understand a little is pretty bad imow/e
Yes but I don't grab a megaphone and tell everyone in the room.Honestly, I don't care that he posted this. Obv he never does this kinda stuff and there is a lot of money involved. I just posted that I didn't think it was worthy of a thread. He can easily tell many of his friends on IM, even me. Or he can post it in the bad beat section where threads like there are supposed to go. But like I said it has nothing to do with my thoughts or his thoughts on that.After I posted I didnt think it was really thread worthy, he was just a complete jackss/douchebag to me on AIM for no reason at all. I'd never talk to him the way he did to me, it's just pathetic imo.
I also meant no ill will for my post. I just thought there was a thread or forum for this sort of thing, but really I wasnt 100% sure that there was. That is why I said "I believe". In no way was my post a "BBFIDTS" remark, that is rude and I would have deserved the lashing. Why I said "big man on the internet" is because of his reaction to me. It was out of line and I didnt like it. I really hope things just settle down.A very respected person on here told me people just went off on me because they are "nut huggers", meaning that NNB is successful at online poker and I am not, therefore whatever he does is right. I agree with this, but its natural. People always side with the more popular, it just human nature.I want to publically say to NNB I didnt mean to offend you, that at all wasnt my intention. But what you did to me and your friends over AIM (yes I heard before it was posted here) wasnt right. You didnt have the right to go off on me. You are a high roller compared to most in this forum, but it doesnt mean you can treat the little guy like garbage.I hope you get something out of this whole situation and I hope that you and your friends are cool with each other after this.
This might be the first time I wanted Mod powers so I could close this stupid thread.
stop being old immed
I also meant no ill will for my post. I just thought there was a thread or forum for this sort of thing, but really I wasnt 100% sure that there was. That is why I said "I believe". In no way was my post a "BBFIDTS" remark, that is rude and I would have deserved the lashing. Why I said "big man on the internet" is because of his reaction to me. It was out of line and I didnt like it. I really hope things just settle down.
Yea OK I believe you :club: You have 1400 posts and you don't know there's a bad beat forum ? You also seem to know what BBFIDTS means ?http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...t&p=1312525
Yea OK I believe you :club: You have 1400 posts and you don't know there's a bad beat forum ? You also seem to know what BBFIDTS means ?http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...t&p=1312525
2006 dude. I dont go anywhere hardly anymore except general. Sometimes it gets me into trouble because I get a thread moved or closed here and there because I dont go anywhere but here, mostly. Also, when you see acroynims (sp) all the time in the forum you are bound to go to Cobalt's thread and look up what it means. Also, Ive seen the Mike M. rant on TV.
SOMENONE FIND THAT DANCING LOCK!!!!!!oh and since i didnt comment in here up to this point, shitty beat nnb :club:
lock.gif
2006 dude. I dont go anywhere hardly anymore except general. Sometimes it gets me into trouble because I get a thread moved or closed here and there because I dont go anywhere but here, mostly. Also, when you see acroynims (sp) all the time in the forum you are bound to go to Cobalt's thread and look up what it means. Also, Ive seen the Mike M. rant on TV.
Like I said, I believe you DUDE......