• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there are times to tell people that BBFIDTS etc.
Ok then bad timing on my part. But I dont appretiate the hostility. I havent done this to anyone in this forum like what is being done to me right now.Edit: And FWIW I wasnt saying BBFIDTS, that is worse than telling someone that "the beat sucked, isnt there a thread for this already"
Ok then bad timing on my part. But I dont appretiate the hostility. I havent done this to anyone in this forum like what is being done to me right now.
Ok, turn yourself into a martyr or some shit like that. GTFO of NNBs thread.
Ok then bad timing on my part. But I dont appretiate the hostility. I havent done this to anyone in this forum like what is being done to me right now.Edit: And FWIW I wasnt saying BBFIDTS, that is worse than telling someone that "the beat sucked, isnt there a thread for this already"
you were being a condescending dick and now you are retracting statements and playing dumb.
i could use one of two things right now...a bridge or one of those MMA things JC put on his leg.
or BBG?
Big man on the interweb.
big man on the interweb (nnb) >>>>>>> little man on the interweb (you)
you were being a condescending dick and now you are retracting statements and playing dumb.
The most difficult thing to convey in posts or email is emotion. People frequently get in trouble for typing exactly what they would say out loud. Unfortunately, without the tone of voice as a to signal their emotion, it is easy to misinterpret their intent. I was not being condensending in any way. And in no way am I retracting my words. This is really unnessacery and isnt appretiated. Im done with this thread and will take a break from FCP to let things cool down because frankly I dont want to come somewhere were people can be treated so differently. If I were to change places with NNB (me posting bad beat and him saying what I did) and I freaked out on him people wouldnt be jumping all over him for defending himself.GL at the tables
The most difficult thing to convey in posts or email is emotion. People frequently get in trouble for typing exactly what they would say out loud. Unfortunately, without the tone of voice as a to signal their emotion, it is easy to misinterpret their intent. I was not being condensending in any way. And in no way am I retracting my words. This is really unnessacery and isnt appretiated. Im done with this thread and will take a break from FCP to let things cool down because frankly I dont want to come somewhere were people can be treated so differently. If I were to change places with NNB (me posting bad beat and him saying what I did) and I freaked out on him people wouldnt be jumping all over him for defending himself.GL at the tables
u just dont understand, fly away now
The most difficult thing to convey in posts or email is emotion. People frequently get in trouble for typing exactly what they would say out loud. Unfortunately, without the tone of voice as a to signal their emotion, it is easy to misinterpret their intent. I was not being condensending in any way. And in no way am I retracting my words. This is really unnessacery and isnt appretiated.
I haven't had a prob w/ you before this, Howard, but what "emotion" were you trying to convey when saying "there's a forum for this." Sarcasm? Sympathy? What emotion was it that was misunderstood? To me you were just being an insensitive dick.Flip roles. Take it from Baxter's shoes. After you just took a sick 70/30 beat on the river to be the bubble boy in what is probably one of the biggest tournaments you've ever played. You vent about it in a forum you frequent. Then some internet random says "there's a forum for this." I'm pretty sure you would be a little pissed.To OP: gg Mike. That's ridic gross.

i checked the lobby to this earlier. and was really sad :club:. Reading the HH made me sadder. Mhoward... bad beats on the pure bubble of a 2500$ tournament are different than a bad beat in a 2$ sng that most people will create a new thread for.

**** all u ppl, im done with fcp.take care and have fun
overreact.jpgbut I'm guessing most wouldn't agree with me.

Agree with the over-reaction...on everybody's part.FWIW it wasn't even a bad beat. A shitty one at a shitty time, yes, but getting it in with AK wasnt a bad play, and a 30%er isn't exactly a huge underdog. A "bad beat" requires both, imo. (And once the money gets in on PF there is no "river". There are 5 cards to go and order is irrelevant.)

Agree with the over-reaction...on everybody's part.FWIW it wasn't even a bad beat. A shitty one at a shitty time, yes, but getting it in with AK wasnt a bad play, and a 30%er isn't exactly a huge underdog. A "bad beat" requires both, imo. (And once the money gets in on PF there is no "river". There are 5 cards to go and order is irrelevant.)
OH REALLY? U GO TO HARVARD?**last post**
ok, last post everjust want to say, u ppl are so ****ing dumb (wsox, copernicus, whoever else is sayingi overreacted)DIABF
I know you lost KK to AK and it sucks, especially in a big tourney like that, but there is really no reason to throw a fit about it when people don't respond the way you had hoped.