What Can I Turn 8 Dollars Into On Stars

Belaboring this hand is total results oriented thinking: AJ was going to stack you here no matter what. AJ is calling a PF raise, going all the way to the river once he spikes TPTK, and spiking the death blow two-pair.BUT, and though you've gotten the point by now I'll reiterate... no matter how the hand played out... limping QQ PF is a bad play, period. Big pairs are hands you want to play heads up, not in a 4-5 way pot, because more people increases the odds that someone will either outflop you or hit enough of the flop to keep them in and give them a legitimate chance to draw out on you. Just because you would've gotten stacked anyway had you played it the right way... doesn't mean you shouldn't play it the right way.If you ever slowplay, you'll want to do it after the flop, and only on flops where you're so far ahead (like flopping top full house ahead) that the chances of getting outdrawn are minuscule.

With $8 left I would try to play the 1.20 single table or multi-table sng's and play my game and hope for the best. Also to repeat, if you run bad and it drains your bankroll to $8 you are probably playing out of your bankroll. Good Luck and HAVE FUN

There's too much variance in the 45's for an $8 bankroll, he's much better off grinding away at the $1.20 STTs for a while. I once went on a streak of 16 in a row without a cash in the $1.10 45's but I don't think I've ever gone more than 3 or 4 $1.20 STTs in a row without cashing.

There's too much variance in the 45's for an $8 bankroll, he's much better off grinding away at the $1.20 STTs for a while. I once went on a streak of 16 in a row without a cash in the $1.10 45's but I don't think I've ever gone more than 3 or 4 $1.20 STTs in a row without cashing.
Fair play. I'm just a fan of the 1.1s as they got me going, but fair game anyways:)