High Stakes Living: Jc Alvarado

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JC do you have a Campos jersey, and if you do what is the brightness on a scale from 1-10
Man when I was a kid I had all the Campos Jersey, they were sick....I had a ****ing bright green one that was ridiculous, but my favorite was one of his lasts ones all black, but HUGE. That dude was a badass.

hilarious way too many punchlines in there to remember but the look on there faces when they have 5 dollars they cant spend set me off lol i would invest in a rifle bb gun and sit at bottom of porch shoot ppl who throw garbage down . cholo ref wlda been the iceing on the cake,well played i must say lol

Some classic comic stuff in there. Not sure if Card Player totally understood what you were trying to do. I thought it was funny. Place looked a lot cleaner than normal. Btw, please pick up the glass on the outside patio. I almost step on some every time I go to smoke a cigarette. Seriously.
that's because JC loves you and wants you to quit smoking. :club:
That's why it was so funny. Party poker... LOOOOOLShe seemed like she was creeped out or something at the end. When they say "bye" she kind of lunges for the door.
she lunged for something, it wasn't the door.bets on whether she turned around and walked back in after the signoff?
to JC if you see this: how much was your place? and also - im not sure if you're a mexican citizen, but if you are... how difficult a time did you have going through the shit associated with buying real estate (with the intent to live in it) in the US?
Didn't buy, I rent....I mentioned it a couple times on purpose so people would know it's not mine, but they cut that out I guess. I said something about my landlord or something. Anyway, yea the place costs like 850k, not worth it imo the price will significantly drop when citycenter opens.
Only watched the first couple of min so far, but I see your a fan of the Oregon beer's huh JC? Ya, Im surrounded by breweries that make hella good beer. Was that Pyramid and Deshutes beer I saw there?
Dude, I just recently bought this New Belgium organic wheat beer an it's one of my favorite beers now. SOOO Good.
Didn't buy, I rent....I mentioned it a couple times on purpose so people would know it's not mine, but they cut that out I guess. I said something about my landlord or something. Anyway, yea the place costs like 850k, not worth it imo the price will significantly drop when citycenter opens.Dude, I just recently bought this New Belgium organic wheat beer an it's one of my favorite beers now. SOOO Good.
delirium ftw (purple elephantsssss)
JC, I challenge you to a Chivas v. America FIFA duel on Xbox Live.Gamertag is CrookedLink...
I was in Guadalajara when they won the league last year, it was one of my favourite memories of mexico.