High Stakes Living: Jc Alvarado

JC, I challenge you to a Chivas v. America FIFA duel on Xbox Live.Gamertag is CrookedLink...
okay, haven't set it up yet....but I will after I get done playing the tourneys tomorrow, I'll let you know when I have it so I can Kill you with America.
nicelife.net is not working. I would like to learn more about nice lives. Please fix the site immediately. I could also use its products and services.
Sigh, I made a mistake....We thought it was $800, I plugged it on HSL thinking we'd own it later that day. When we called and asked for the price they said it was like 3500 or something and we all laughed at the dude on speaker phone and hung up. We're doing another variation soon, I'll link it at some point.
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from 2+2 threadJC,congrats on all of your success. It's been a long time since the FCP days.That said, how does it feel to be hopelessly addicted to the worst soccer game ever made? FIFA 08 is just bad.
huh?
Didn't buy, I rent....I mentioned it a couple times on purpose so people would know it's not mine, but they cut that out I guess. I said something about my landlord or something. Anyway, yea the place costs like 850k, not worth it imo the price will significantly drop when citycenter opens.Dude, I just recently bought this New Belgium organic wheat beer an it's one of my favorite beers now. SOOO Good.
Belgian Beers FTW
Didn't buy, I rent....I mentioned it a couple times on purpose so people would know it's not mine, but they cut that out I guess. I said something about my landlord or something. Anyway, yea the place costs like 850k, not worth it imo the price will significantly drop when citycenter opens.Dude, I just recently bought this New Belgium organic wheat beer an it's one of my favorite beers now. SOOO Good.
When I saw the Chimay in the fridge I knew you had great taste.Surely you are aware of Chrozzo's beer thread? I have read it and have been rebeerborn. So many great suggestions.McEwans ftw, imohttp://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=117251burrrrrrrrrrp.

I think it's insane that he's just a whiter version of me (minus the success and sweet house and fame)...I think he even walks and talks like me, ahaha.Maybe beaver or a couple of others can vouch for this, maybe it's cause i'm drunk at work...I dunno.

loooooooolllllllllll I can't believe I missed this. A+++ JC."You can't even imagine how many tables I play at once"MarkPS - stemware is made to be held by the stem!Edit: LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL I make a bunch of these final tables. hahah JC you're the best.Edit2: LOOOOOOLLL sometimes I just put this MMA stuff on and go around and kick things like this. Ohh...I hope I didn't break that...hahahahah this is the best ever seriously. Much <3 JC

loooooooolllllllllll I can't believe I missed this. A+++ JC."You can't even imagine how many tables I play at once"MarkPS - stemware is made to be held by the stem!Edit: LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL I make a bunch of these final tables. hahah JC you're the best.Edit2: LOOOOOOLLL sometimes I just put this MMA stuff on and go around and kick things like this. Ohh...I hope I didn't break that...hahahahah this is the best ever seriously. Much <3 JC
I can't believe you missed it either! I think I'm gonna go watch again, lol.

LOLOLOLI just watched it a second time because I had sooo much fun the first time! I totally missed the remote gag the first time (I was only semi-paying attention).Love your shower!Oh and good luck winning those poker lessons from PH!

LOLOLOLI just watched it a second time because I had sooo much fun the first time! I totally missed the remote gag the first time (I was only semi-paying attention).Love your shower!Oh and good luck winning those poker lessons from PH!
Can I get a run good sweat from someone! LOL

Every year my buddy and I place huge prop bets on the LLWS. I have a mint on Mexico this year. Please use your powers for good and see these kids through this difficult time. Go Mexico!Thanks in advance

Okay guys! I haven't had time to watch all the past High Stakes Living. Can someone list all the parodies from JCs show and tell me which High Stake Living episode he is mocking? Greatly appreciated as I'm totally lost and want to get in on the laughter. Thanks.