"weekend With Daniel A Success"

In one of Daniel's latest blogs, he writes about a poker-weekend-course he just hosted. He wrote that he revealed a few secrets about why, for example, he always seems to make the right decisions against Sam Farha and similar stuff. I, for one, would love to hear those stories on PokerVT! It would be totally awesome! How about it?

In one of Daniel's latest blogs, he writes about a poker-weekend-course he just hosted. He wrote that he revealed a few secrets about why, for example, he always seems to make the right decisions against Sam Farha and similar stuff. I, for one, would love to hear those stories on PokerVT! It would be totally awesome! How about it?
Fo Shizzle - awesome idea :club:
If he publicly tells the "tells" he has on them, then they could fix it or use it to there advantage. Don't think he's going to say publicly. "Don't kill the goose that lays golden eggs"
Possibly, but shurrup and stop giving him more reasons not too!!

If you played someone for hundreds of thousands of dollars on a regular basis and had a solid tell on them, would you ever reveal it???

The play for this day was to rip apart some hands from High Stakes Poker and also profile some of the players. Specifically, I gave them tips on beating Hellmuth and Matusow and gave them some tells on Jamie Gold. I also showed them why I never, ever make a mistake against Sammy Farha. If you watch HSP over the years, you'll see that every time Sammy has me beat- I fold. When he is bluffing, I either raise him with nothing or call him with the best hand.We cut a bunch of hands together than illustrate those players strengths and weaknesses. For example, how getting under Phil's skin affects his play. Why Matusow's style of poker lends itself to blowing up. How Jamie Gold tries to talk you out of your money but also gives away lots of information himself. To of course Sammy, and a few physical tells that are as good as gold.We also, of course cut up my Gus hand, and several other of the best HSP hands. I think the participants enjoyed this part the most. It was the most interactive and I think the best teaching tool of them all.Even if not the physical tells, some of the stuff on the players styles of play etc (why Mattusow's style leads to blowups etc) - this shouldn't help out opponents and would be awesome to hear. Plus, from the sounds of Eli, Jamie's too broke to play at HSP now, so Daniel could talk about him :club: