Marginal Hand Against Lots Of Callers

Reads: A bunch of loose callersIf there weren't 2 other players calling along here, this hand could be a lot simpler.What's the best way to play this?Bet-fold the flop?Check-call the turn?My way certainly seems wrong.But does it have some merit?Please advise.--CM============================PokerStars 0.50/1.00 Hold'em (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Preflop: Hero is BB with Jdiamond.gif, 6diamond.gif. UTG calls, MP calls, CO calls, Button calls, SB completes, Hero checks.Flop: (6 SB) 2heart.gif, 6club.gif, 2spade.gif(6 players)SB checks, Hero bets, UTG calls, MP folds, CO raises, Button folds, SB calls, Hero calls, UTG calls.Turn: (7 BB) Jheart.gif(4 players)SB checks, Hero bets, UTG calls, CO raises, SB calls, Hero calls, UTG calls.River: (15 BB) 4diamond.gif(4 players)SB checks, Hero checks, UTG checks, CO checks.Final Pot: 15 BB

Meh, our hand is strong, but we're like never ahead when the turn gets raised here.I'm not sure how much I like donking out on the turn, but I don't hate it anyways.Tough spot. Multiway pots are a big leak for me right now, since I've played nothing but HU for like 10 months, lol.

the easiest way to play this hand is to fold pf. J6 is a really hard hand to play oop in a multi way pot because of hands EXACTLY like this.

the easiest way to play this hand is to fold pf. J6 is a really hard hand to play oop in a multi way pot because of hands EXACTLY like this.
I was in the Big Blind and saw the flop for free.Folding preflop would have been a mistake.--cm

Wow. This one is tough. I think bet/fold the flop definitely has some merit. I don't mind check/evaluating on the flop either. If it's two bets back to us we can just fold I think. If one player bets and it folds to us we can c/r. And if it checks around we can lead a lot of turns. With a b/c on the flop, I certainly can't see this playing any other way than you did.

once co raises on that flop i give him a range of worse sixes and mid pairs that beat you. with utg calling hes got to have something. the good news is that becouse of the action preflop a worse six is very possible. i don't like leading the turn. i think he is betting that turn just about all the time and you should check raise.