Is Now A Good Time To Move Money To Ft Or Ap?

Up until now I only play on Pokerstars. I registered for both these other sites this week . I tried my debit cards and credit cards to put money on FT but no go. I tried a Pokerstars moneygram to get some funds out to transfer but they put the money back in my account so I ordered a check. I see other sites are having problems getting people their moneys.Anyone know when this crap is ever gonna get resolved? Also does anyone here actually play on AP or this not a good idea??

Up until now I only play on Pokerstars. I registered for both these other sites this week . I tried my debit cards and credit cards to put money on FT but no go. I tried a Pokerstars moneygram to get some funds out to transfer but they put the money back in my account so I ordered a check. I see other sites are having problems getting people their moneys.Anyone know when this crap is ever gonna get resolved? Also does anyone here actually play on AP or this not a good idea??
lol at AP, ever heard of nionio or GREYCAT
FT? A buddy of mine just did the cash pick up option from them and it only took 2-3 days.
Take a look around the forum, its a beautiful place.
ftp cashout problems are completely fixed with that new fast cashout thing.
No clue as to what that means
The cashout method both of you are referencing is no longer available.

Some people here including myself play on AP. They have 1: awesome live support, 2: incredibly easy withdrawals, and 3: superusers (who knows? could be anybody! it's a gamble!).

ok I've had it with people flaming AP. I've gone since March without having to reload on that site and get my money gram withdrawals within 24 hours. Also AP has the sickest store of any poker site gas cards ftw
Still getting moneygram withdrawls? Try one today.
ok I've had it with people flaming AP. I've gone since March without having to reload on that site and get my money gram withdrawals within 24 hours. Also AP has the sickest store of any poker site gas cards ftw
I play on UB as well. How much in fees are you paying to get your money off?
Why the **** wouldn't people be flaming AP after what happened?For those with their heads under a rock, the original AP story is here.Again, why are you sick of people flaming your poker site? Do you not have a problem with what happened? I think everyone should be made aware of what happened, and then if people still want to play there they can. But to sweep what happened under the rug is just wrong.