[$25nl] What Should I Have Done Here?

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)CO ($19.80)Button ($34.40)SB ($14.65)BB ($39.30)Hero ($25.35)MP ($25)Preflop: Hero is UTG with A :4h , J :5c . Hero raises to $0.85, 2 folds, Button calls $0.85, SB calls $0.75, 1 fold.Flop: ($2.80) T :D , 3 :D , 4 :D(3 players)SB checks, Hero bets $2.25, Button calls $2.25, SB folds.Turn: ($7.30) A :club:(2 players)Hero checks, Button bets $4.25, Hero calls $4.25.River: ($15.80) 6 :ts(2 players)Hero checks, Button bets $12.25, Hero ?So far, the button has called two of my PF raises IP, C-bet, then fired the river to which I c/f both times, though I don't have much reason to think he was bluffing on either of them.I think I probably should have bet the turn here, but I guess checking induces bluffs(Which i'm then asking whether I should call?) and lets me get a call of a random T on the river if he checks behind. I think he could definitely be playing AK/AQ/AT this way and flopped/rivered sets(With the SB to act behind him on the flop, I wouldn't be suprised if he flat called a set on the flop).What do I do?

If you c/c the turn you have to call the river, imo.
+ i'd bet the turn there almost alwaysIf you're checking to induce a bluff as you think you're ahead, why question whether to call it?
If you c/c the turn you have to call the river, imo.
I guess this is true but he shouldnt really be betting that turn card unless he either has it, or has it beat. I don't see why he'd bet j10 when the ace peels off. Your hand is kind of underrepped and I think thats what King was getting at but I would probably fold the river. The only thing he's betting on the river that you have beat are busted draws.
I guess this is true but he shouldnt really be betting that turn card unless he either has it, or has it beat. I don't see why he'd bet j10 when the ace peels off. Your hand is kind of underrepped and I think thats what King was getting at but I would probably fold the river. The only thing he's betting on the river that you have beat are busted draws.
Betting scare cards when your opponent shuts down is highly +EV?The only reason I don't like a c/r is because it folds out a lot of hands we beat. I love the c/c turn and river.
I love the c/c turn and river.
If we are going to play the hand from the turn on, this is the best line imo.King, what do you think his range is on the river? Do you think he'll bet a hand like J10? I think it's very unlikely that villain fires the river with a made hand we beat but I think it's fairly likely he could have been on a busted draw.
If we are going to play the hand from the turn on, this is the best line imo.King, what do you think his range is on the river? Do you think he'll bet a hand like J10? I think it's very unlikely that villain fires the river with a made hand we beat but I think it's fairly likely he could have been on a busted draw.
Busted draws (spades and 56), a random T, a stone cold bluff. I feel like he would bet less if he was going for value here.
[noob question] If the villain suspects Sheiky shuts down on the turn after C-betting the flop then can't he just bet 100% of his range after Sheiky checks?