'bigfoot' Trackers Claim They've Found Their Prey

At first glance I would suggest 'whom' instead of 'who,' and in fact would also change 'you'll' to 'you will' since 'whom you'll' is a bit awkward. 'Who' is definitely incorrect though. Otherwise I think it's fine. You might capitalize 'Stars.'EDIT: Meh, the simplest solution is always best and the simplest thing would also be to remove 'as to,' so it reads '...I'm curious whom you will choose.'
I think its "whom" in the subject and "who" in the predicate.To whom it may concern.This concerns who?
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its "whom" in the subject and "who" in the predicate.To whom it may concern.This concerns who?
Whom the hell thinks this is right?

By far the most amazing part of all of this is the outrage expressed by the Big Foot Community. They have been condemned by the Bigfoot Field Research Organization?!? The message is we shouldn't let these two hoaxstersdamage the credibility of legitimate Bigfoot research!

From The New York Times: Results from tests on genetic material from alleged remains of Bigfoot, made public at a news conference in Palo Alto held after the claimed discovery swept the Internet, failed to prove the existence of the mythical half-ape and half-human creature. The story was fueled by a photograph of a hairy heap, bearing a close resemblance to a shaggy full-body gorilla costume, stuffed into a container resembling a refrigerator. One of the two samples of DNA said to prove the existence of the Bigfoot came from a human and the other was 96 percent from an opossum, said Curt Nelson, a scientist at the University of Minnesota who performed the analysis.

I believed it until I read this part:"Tom Biscardi, a longtime Bigfoot booster from the Bay Area, who traveled to Georgia to see the animal, said he was “150 percent” sure that the carcass was a Bigfoot"Everyone knows there's no such thing as "150 percent".

From The New York Times: Results from tests on genetic material from alleged remains of Bigfoot, made public at a news conference in Palo Alto held after the claimed discovery swept the Internet, failed to prove the existence of the mythical half-ape and half-human creature. The story was fueled by a photograph of a hairy heap, bearing a close resemblance to a shaggy full-body gorilla costume, stuffed into a container resembling a refrigerator. One of the two samples of DNA said to prove the existence of the Bigfoot came from a human and the other was 96 percent from an opossum, said Curt Nelson, a scientist at the University of Minnesota who performed the analysis.
but what if a bigfoot actually is a human/possum? huh? WHAT IF???
Hello speedz99, We have transferred $1.00 from your account to 'KPR16' as per your request. Good luck to you both. Regards, PokerStars Cashier
I got the email...can someone remind me how to view transfer history on the stars site?
I got the email...can someone remind me how to view transfer history on the stars site?
boy, you're really gonna wish you had that dollar back when we find out that bigfoot is actually half man half possum.
You are a man of your word; you've let your people down.
Tell me about it...I had to take that buck out of my bar mitzvah money...before the bond fully matured, no less. I think I may be stripped of my jewcard.

LMAO "bonds". It's gotta be an us (them) thing. You know how many damn bonds I got from relatives prior to the age of 18?Like, 75% of all gifts were those ****ing bonds. "Hello birthday boy! Uncle Kikebergsteinmanthal has a gift for you... It's for your future. It's called a bond...""Gee, thanks Uncle. What a great gift..."

You are a man of your word; you've let your people down.
Tell me about it...I had to take that buck out of my bar mitzvah money...before the bond fully matured, no less. I think I may be stripped of my jewcard.
thank you both.EDIT: ....... still laughing.
LMAO "bonds". It's gotta be an us (them) thing. You know how many damn bonds I got from relatives prior to the age of 18?Like, 75% of all gifts were those ****ing bonds. "Hello birthday boy! Uncle Kikebergsteinmanthal has a gift for you... It's for your future. It's called a bond...""Gee, thanks Uncle. What a great gift..."
Yup. My friends were getting remote control cars and shit while I was getting sweaters and pieces of paper that said "you will get money far enough in the future to make this gift completely irrelevant to you at the moment". Jews just suck at giving presents...when I graduated from college my parents were all excited to give me my "big" congratulatory present. What was it, you ask? A big check? A new laptop? A sweet vacation? No sir, it was a set of winter mats for my car. They're nothing if not practical. But, I do have to say, I was pretty happy a few years ago when I was told how much money I had sitting in the bank waiting for me. It was enough to cover our bet, anyway.
hharry.jpg
...a pair of pants!!!
Gee. Thanks Hanukkah Harry.
Thankfully, I'm from a mixed family and was raised interfaith with access to a protestant family of Northern European extraction who saw fit to unJew my holidays as aggressively as possible. "Yeah, yeah, Mazal Tov assholes. I want to go to my other grandpas house where the gifts aren't all comprised of whatever garbage you scrounged from the clearance bit at Target. Thanks for the return marked-down "Mens Manicure Set" when I'm 7 years old, cheap fucking bastards..."Then you go over to Grandpa Norwegians house and it looked like a strip mall version of Toys R Us- video games, board games, sports gear, GI Joes Out. The. Ass (minimum 1 dozen different guys plus multiple vehicles, bases- one year, he accidentally bought two of the huge $30 GI Joe transport helicopter things and was like "**** it" and gave them both to me 'because every good base needs more than one Helo". You think the Jews would've done that? They would've burned $40 in gas just to take the other one back) .One thing about white people- they may be born without souls, their women may age poorly, their children may be slow, they may be drunkards and yes, they smell like wet dogs when they come in out of the rain, but goddamnit, they know how to go a holiday right.

CNN ATLANTA, Georgia (CNN) -- The two men who claimed to have found the carcass of Bigfoot have surfaced to say: Hey, it was just a joke.Matt Whitton has been fired from his job as a police officer because of his role in the hoax.Matt Whitton has been fired from his job as a police officer because of his role in the hoax.Not everyone is laughing.In an exclusive interview with CNN affiliate WSB, the two hoaxers -- car salesman Rick Dyer and now-fired police officer Matt Whitton -- said the whole situation began as a joke and then got out of hand."It's just a big hoax, a big joke," Dyer told WSB."It's Bigfoot," Dyer explained. "Bigfoot doesn't exist."Whitton chimed in: "All this was a big joke. It got into something way bigger than it was supposed to be." Video Watch the two men explain their "joke" »At a news conference in California last week, the two men had stood by their claims that they had discovered Bigfoot's corpse and had it on ice. Scientific analysis would prove it, they said.Not quite.Now the two Georgia men admit the hairy, icy blob was an Internet-purchased Sasquatch costume stuffed with possum roadkill and slaughterhouse leftovers.Whitton and Dyer say that when they came up with the hoax, they had no idea it would become a media circus."It got legs and ran. It's crazy now," Dyer told WSB.Co-hoaxer Whitton agrees: "It started off as some YouTube videos and a Web site. We're all about having fun.""Fun" isn't exactly how Clayton County Police Chief Jeff Turner sees it. He has kicked Whitton off the police force."He lied on national TV," Turner says of Whitton, "so a defense attorney now could say, 'How do we know you're not lying now?' "Whitton and Dyer had announced that they had found the body of a 7-foot-7-inch, 500-pound half-ape, half-human creature while hiking in the north Georgia mountains in June. They also said they had spotted about three similar living creatures.Still unclear is how much money Whitton and Dyer got out of the hoax.Steve Kulls, who maintains the Squatchdetective Web site and hosts a similarly named Internet radio program, first interviewed Dyer on July 28 for the radio program. On August 12, Kulls said, Dyer and Whitton "requested an undisclosed sum of money as an advance, expected from the marketing and promotion."Two days later, after signing a receipt and counting the money, Dyer and Whitton showed the Searching for Bigfoot team the freezer containing what they claimed was the carcass: "Something appearing large, hairy and frozen in ice," Kulls wrote on the Web site.It was, as many had suspected, an ape-like costume stuffed with entrails.After the news conference last week, Dyer and Whitton disappeared from view. The truth came out over the weekend.In a Web posting earlier this week, Kulls wrote that "action is being instigated against the perpetrators."The two hoaxers have hired attorney Steve Lister to represent them."There have been some threats made to them for both civil and criminal prosecution," said Lister.The attorney says the Bigfoot incident "got out of hand."Dyer, asked if ever thought that the hoopla had become more than just a joke, implied that everyone should have known it was a hoax."Well, we told 10 different stories," he said. "Everyone knew we were lying."