Omg Omg Omg (what To Do When I'm Tilting)

Now that i have you attention. Has anyone ever urinated and you felt a weird burning sensation....oops wrong forumI meant to ask what do you guys do when you start to tilt when playing online poker? I use to make money, good money (semi brag) playing cash games, but now if i make a mistake or get my money in good and lose i go on massive tilt. Yes i know you are supose to take a break. Normally i just raise more hands then i normally would, and just make all around bad decisions. The worst is moving up in limits, like going from .50/1 to 5/10 NL.

maybe nonotbaxter should be banned from fcp one lost from haus one lost from fcp even swap
yaaaaaaaa....okay, even swap!
i'm pretty sure that the point you made isn't the point you think you made. best of luck in the future, sir.
qft

I've cleaned my bankroll 2 times in the beginning while on tilt.Now I just close as many tables as possible, put the other tables on away an have a smoke. Smoking is much healthier for your body than being on super-monkey-aggro-tilt.Jan

If you are really tilted, close the table and walk outside.

Also don't care about other thread being locked I got my point across.
I really wish the other thread stayed open. Your goal might be to just make the FT and Danneman might be your tournament role model. But some good players actually play to win and can understandably get upset when they either run bad at the end game or get a bad beat to lose out on an extra few grand.
i'm pretty sure that the point you made isn't the point you think you made. best of luck in the future, sir.
^^
yaaaaaaaa....okay, even swap!qft
Link please. I'm obv in the haus regularly but I don't even know what his post was about.

I am the same way. I have the gamblers "Disease" in me and I needto make sure it doesnt overtake me.For example I was playing sngs today and for some reason I was on pure megatilt. I kept being dealt 34 suited and 64 suited, hands along those lines and had this insane urge to go play cash games.What I do when this happens is turn off the moniter and go talk to someone.At the moment the olympics are on so that helps. Otherwise I play video games or watch a movie.Just do anything you can think of that will take your mind off of it and by the timeyou are immersed in your distraction hopefully the tilty gamble feelings will be gone.

great story mike the mouth told someone else (I forgot who) he said he had just lost a huge pot online like a 20k pot or something so he took his computer and threw it out the window into the pool. Who ever it is that was talking to him said, you idiot....instead of losing 20k you just lost 23k (the price of the pot and the computer combined). Mike retorted with, "no I saved 20k. I still had 20k in my bankroll online!" I thought this was pretty funny

Congratulations Canadianpoker83,With this most recent series of useless threads, you have been promoted to my Ignored user list: a very selective list of a few notable posters such as ErikRyland1, southsidepoker, Donk_Pwner, and a few others. You are (to my knowledge) the first Canadian to make the list, which makes this a sad, sad day for me.Good luck with your future endevours in the FCP forum as I highly doubt our paths will cross again on here. I just hope my assessment of you is incorrect -- although I highly doubt that.

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: Merby.· View this post· Un-ignore Merby
LOL Touche! Edit: you should keep the formatting for the full effect.
great story mike the mouth told someone else (I forgot who) he said he had just lost a huge pot online like a 20k pot or something so he took his computer and threw it out the window into the pool. Who ever it is that was talking to him said, you idiot....instead of losing 20k you just lost 23k (the price of the pot and the computer combined). Mike retorted with, "no I saved 20k. I still had 20k in my bankroll online!" I thought this was pretty funny
really? i have never heard that one before....