Official Michael Phelps Gold Medal Thread

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AWWW F_UCK... I haven't seen it yet damn west coast.I guess this is another thread I can't look at until a day or 2 after the fact.But seriously Michael Phelps > Mark Spitz. Phelps is humble, Spitz was and still is full of himself. What Phelps is doing doesn't even compare. (Angry Spitz comments directed towards this article http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/news?slug...p&type=lgns

AWWW F_UCK... I haven't seen it yet damn west coast.I guess this is another thread I can't look at until a day or 2 after the fact.But seriously Michael Phelps > Mark Spitz. Phelps is humble, Spitz was and still is full of himself. What Phelps is doing doesn't even compare. (Angry Spitz comments directed towards this article http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/news?slug...p&type=lgns
speaking of speedos someone post that picture of Tanner in a speedo.
But seriously Michael Phelps > Mark Spitz. Phelps is humble, Spitz was and still is full of himself. What Phelps is doing doesn't even compare. (Angry Spitz comments directed towards this article http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/news?slug...p&type=lgns
I saw that article yesterday and wondered why, instead of writing a full article that wastes everyone's time, they didn't just sum it up by saying "Mark Spitz is an ass."
I saw that article yesterday and wondered why, instead of writing a full article that wastes everyone's time, they didn't just sum it up by saying "Mark Spitz is an ass."
My dad swam with him at Santa Clara Swim Club back in the day, and apparently he was an ass long before he was winning gold. Winning all those gold medals made his ego explode even more.

upscoming finals:400m Individual Medley Aug. 9 Phelps Won Gold 4x100m Freestyle Relay Aug. 10 Phelps Won Gold 200m Freestyle Aug. 11 Phelps Won Gold 200m Butterfly Aug. 12 10:21 p.m. EDT 4x200m Freestyle Relay Aug. 12 11:19 p.m. EDT 200m Individual Medley Aug. 14 10:48 p.m. EDT 100m Butterfly Aug. 15 10:10 p.m. EDT 4x100m Medley Relay Aug. 16 10:58 p.m. EDT

upscoming finals:400m Individual Medley Aug. 9 Phelps Won Gold 4x100m Freestyle Relay Aug. 10 Phelps Won Gold 200m Freestyle Aug. 11 Phelps Won Gold 200m Butterfly Aug. 12 10:21 p.m. EDT Phelps falls into pool and short in iPod electocutes him causing him weird pain whenever he steps in water for the rest of his life....4x200m Freestyle Relay Aug. 12 11:19 p.m. EDT N/A200m Individual Medley Aug. 14 10:48 p.m. EDT N/A100m Butterfly Aug. 15 10:10 p.m. EDT N/A4x100m Medley Relay Aug. 16 10:58 p.m. EDT N/A

Besides Braylon Edwards, Michael Phelps is probably the only good thing to come out of Michigan...and my sister goes there.The guy is awesome. He is the Tiger Woods of his sport and it doesn't seem possible to beat the guy. Having said all of this, I have not followed his Olympics religiously. If I here that he is on, I'll watch, but I won't go out of my way to watch him...the other day, I just happened to turn on the TV to see what event was going on and it turned out to be that relay...even though I wanted Phelps's team to win, I didn't really care because I think it's more impressive for him to win individual events because for relays you have to depend on the team...and I pumped my fist and was excited as hell when the USA won. That was amazing.

i have it on good authority that they're not real people
Hey chrozz.... the Sox rang up 10 runs on the Rangers in the FIRST inning.It's now the 7thTexas leads 16-14