Another Fcper Ruins Stakes For Lots Of Others

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GET A SMALLER SIG CODY IT LAGS MY PIECE OF SHIT LAPTOP NO END
It is the tits of the girl in the middle! If they were smaller it would load much quicker. Although I loaded up pretty quick looking at that pic! :club:
on a semi related note i guess, i coached a guy for 2 1 hour sessions @ 50/hr. And then he disappeared, hasn't been on aim, or fcp for like over a month I think, it's only a 100 bucks but, :club:
Probably gonna point out the obvious but you coached without getting the money up front? Also, out "a guy".
on a semi related note i guess, i coached a guy for 2 1 hour sessions @ 50/hr. And then he disappeared, hasn't been on aim, or fcp for like over a month I think, it's only a 100 bucks but, :club:
Sent.

We all pay our dues, get ripped off, and become a little cynical because of it.Just don't let it make you too cynical, even if there really is no single person you can really trust...ever.

Probably gonna point out the obvious but you coached without getting the money up front? Also, out "a guy".
Obv but like, we didn't sit down to do specifically 2 hrs of training, i just was helping him out and it ended up being 2 hrs of coaching, idk i don't think it would have been normal to get the money up front, especially because i thought there would be a lot more coaching. he's an fcper but he doesn't seem to post anymore, so i don't really see the point, if he comes back i'll out him till he pays or tells me something that happened in his life
I'll keep my ear open for a dude named Phil here in Lawrence.You want me to go to his parents house and ask for the money? I'm half joking, I think that could be funny.
Only if you knock on the door and say "You coulda folded" first.
Obv but like, we didn't sit down to do specifically 2 hrs of training, i just was helping him out and it ended up being 2 hrs of coaching, idk i don't think it would have been normal to get the money up front, especially because i thought there would be a lot more coaching. he's an fcper but he doesn't seem to post anymore, so i don't really see the point, if he comes back i'll out him till he pays or tells me something that happened in his life
FWIW, when I got coached it was someone really respected on this forum and I ALWAYS sent the money up front. As far as I know that is how it always works. I mean, it sounds like you had something a little more informal but unfortunately crap like this is becoming more and more common. It's really sad but people are shady.
the girl in rollin's sig(w/the huge tits) is amanda wenk.. google image search her..there is a nice pic involving a lime and some other chick..amanda_wenk.jpg
How the heck do you google image search?
Sorry to be a dick, but you gave money to a stranger on the internet. Why would you do this if you were expecting anything in return?
yes thats right ..
He is a trusted member, but the OP knows only him name and location? I understand the process. Have any of you met him in person? I guess if I gave someone $50 and expected anything in return, I'd like to know a little more about them.
there are more than a hand full of ppl on this site that i would trust with larger sums of money even though i have no clue who they are its called giving the benifit of doubt .
Lame. I think he was on my team for the 100k, when I was captain once, but don't quote me on that. No problems with him other than he didn't cash. :(Sorry OP, sucks.
yes we all chatted on aim and his internet d/c and he blinded out if i can remember right its been awhile iv never really got bad vibes from him always thought he was legit .sorry op sux to try and help ppl out and get ****ed ..
i've gotten a 55$ stake before from someone on this forum and he didnt even know my addy or email addy/phone # etc.....
This guy must be out of his fuc**ng mind !