Another Fcper Ruins Stakes For Lots Of Others

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you learn how to run amazing like Poker Addict? Plz teach me.
You have to do really dirty things with JohnyBax to get his run good juice. Some would say it isn't worth it.
Umm...where is this butt secks taking place?
Details will probably be posted in one of the 17 Chicago FCP threads

Scam threads make for good reading.

I believe he was seen watching chrozzo on Jtv a week or so ago.
drcossack(scranton) was indeed in chat that night, I asked him if he paid checky back and I received no response.

Why did I get quoted? I've dealt with Adam (vonteego3) on a regular basis and can say he is an awesome guy. Very understanding and everything which was the reason for my comment. Now I would have to agree that he could be gone for this amount of time for a personal issue. I've done it before with even thinking about FCP (I wasn't on stake or anything), but when you delete your myspace account and stuff that shows your true intentions. That's all that should be said no bashing of his skull or anything. I doubt Adam will miss the money and I hope that Freak just learns from what he did and one day maybe settles his debt. /thread. Lets more on to better things.

Weeellllll... I am not saying that. Was the agreement that he not only post his hand histories but also updates on his life. If he is not going to be around for a while, if there are other things that will take him away from poker for a while, does he have to update then as well. It was said in here that he hasn't played any tournys at least since June. Believe it or not, there are a lot more things that could happen that he could be dealing with other then dam, I need to send an update on where I am at. Hell, maybe he lost his job and can pay his cable bill so he has no access. Maybe he had to go visit his sick mother and poker is just the furthest thing from his mind.Sure it is more likely that a guy would lose the money and disappear. But that is also why I like the fact that people are innocent until proven guilty. (Rab was proven guilty, The Phoenix had his charges dismissed). Okay, I am done. I just thought that things like this could be handled better. And just because a guy does not handle it the way you or I would, doesn't make them guilty.I'm out of this thread... carry on.
(one more thing... Cappy disappeared earlier this year because of router issues or something and had no access for over a month... okay carry on)
I'm sorry Patrick. That is a horrible thing to deal with.But QFMFT. If something is happening, is he thinking about poker or the guy that staked him $50.. probably not. Should he send him an email letting him know what's going on. Sure. Should all of the self righteous people on FCP jump all over this guy after he has been gone for a month? Well, if that's how you get your kicks, then go for it.(okay, leaving the thread again as I said I was going to)
HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the hell do you.. wait, what?
Well, let's see, just a few?by the way, I do not know Freak. And I probably came across wrong in this thread. I am arguing with a lot of people I respect (and some I don't). Just saying that this is a community and thought that at least a couple of people should give him the benefit of doubt before carrying the "mob torch" after this "douchebag" and **** up his shit and going to his parents... well you get the idea.I agreeEDIT: ALSO you should know that a few of the people quoted above I consider friends and talk to if not daily, weekly. So don't take this the wrong way. I sill <3 everyone!
LOL they asked a question, thought I should answer.
LOL at personal attacks. I like to stick up for the underdog. I know that the odds are that it's shady from past experience, but I like look at these with an open mind. I always have. And until I know what happened to this douc... guy, I was just trying to take that side of the argument. Yes, I enjoy a good debate.Anyway, I do agree that because he had someone elses money.... if it was at all possible for him, he should have let the OP know that he would not be around for a while.
MUCH <3Now that is funny!!!!! Problem with 4 threads is they get so dam long so fast. Did Cornell reply?EDIT: And by funny, I mean in a sad, entertaining from afar kind of way.
Sigh... I have felt the same way watching Elo play...J/K <3 Patrick!!!!!!
Ohhhh... See in the U.S. we use this reverse psychology/tough love thing to bring people back around. Sorry I guess it doesn't translate well to Canadian.Everyone knows how great you are Patrick... except Patrick. You have just forgot for a little while.<3 <3 <3 <3
ummmFreak took a long term $50(up to $100) stakeFreak gave daily updates on hand histories and what he was playingFreak vanished for over a month so farEveryone agrees he should have PM'd OP if it was at all possible.A lot of people called Freak a douche and wanted to burn him at the stake (pun, ha)Freak was removed from EDNG (or something)Poker Addict really secretly dreams of being a defense attorney so he said that the community should wait to pass judgementArguing happened about whether he should or shouldn'tThere are a lot of pics of boobs in the threadSavage has a hilarious sigDramabomb at 4 is outta controlElo is running bad at the moment but will snap out of it :(Butt secks to followEDIT: Cubsfan cheats at Chinese PokerDOUBLE EDIT: Fargo really <3's Poker Addict and just says things like that to hide it - and he is going to post his Vegas trip report soon.SIGH TRIPLE EDIT: VB is a CSI detective and can track down anyone even in places with no internet access like Lawrence, KansasQUADRUPLE?? EDIT: RDog (played by Heath Ledger) and Poker Addict (played by a younger Al Pacino) took a page to themselves to go back and forth a few times about if there could be an explanation that would make sense for the disappearance.I think I got most of it.
You have to do really dirty things with JohnyBax to get his run good juice. Some would say it isn't worth it.Details will probably be posted in one of the 17 Chicago FCP threads
:club:
:club:
I couldn't help it :ts.... It is a Monday, it's incredibly slow, the boss was gone all afternoon, nothing else interesting is going on in Gen Po, WTF am I supposed to do?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Here's my story.........about 4 weeks ago, GatorTom had just won some money and he was throwing stakes around like confetti. I had not reloaded onto Stars so I asked for one. He told me to play it however I wanted so I played a 4.40 and a 2.20 and still had one more 4.40 to play. Wanted to save it for the next day and for some stupid reason I let Windows update my Vista (suicide move I now know) and I was completely without a computer for two weeks and 4 days. And not a one of you biatches missed me :club:
Welcome back <3

To all of the comments about maybe he had some sort of personal issue that kept him away... from poker and FCP, I'd understand. Absolutely. But how many people in here under the age of 30 have gone more than a week or 2 without checking their e-mail since high school? I'd bet not many, if any.The way I see it, either he blew the money/cashed it out to pay a CC bill or something similar, or he's dead. And dead people don't delete their myspace page.

To all of the comments about maybe he had some sort of personal issue that kept him away... from poker and FCP, I'd understand. Absolutely. But how many people in here under the age of 30 have gone more than a week or 2 without checking their e-mail since high school? I'd bet not many, if any.The way I see it, either he blew the money/cashed it out to pay a CC bill or something similar, or he's dead. And dead people don't delete their myspace page.
What's up with all these personal attacks on RDog? :club:
Guessing you missed my previous post since I wasn't talking about you.
there was no personal attack; your attitude has been abrasiveI am not some outsider calling you "mean" as that word was never used; abrasive and mean have different definitions; as far as a personal attack from someone outside the conversation, I was just providing my thoughts on your argumentthis is the same style that you used in arguing re: the Negreanu prop bet; you scorch the earth under all those that disagree with youI understand that you are an established and popular forum member, but that doesn't mean that you are always right; your argument today has merit but your approach was abrasive (again, not mean); I think that if freak had blown the money playing beyond his limits he likely would have come clean; it seems that leaving a forum and erasing your myspace page would be fairly drastic measures for a married 27 year old to take over 50-75 bucks; not saying it didn't happen, but really, why assume that he played above his roll; this is not a scenario where someone was staked in majors and other big events and blew the money in high stakes cash games or things of that nature; if he decided to take a shot and lost this would seem to be quite excessive to avoid payment
there was no personal attack; your attitude has been abrasiveI am not some outsider calling you "mean" as that word was never used; abrasive and mean have different definitions; as far as a personal attack from someone outside the conversation, I was just providing my thoughts on your argumentthis is the same style that you used in arguing re: the Negreanu prop bet; you scorch the earth under all those that disagree with youI understand that you are an established and popular forum member, but that doesn't mean that you are always right; your argument today has merit but your approach was abrasive (again, not mean); I think that if freak had blown the money playing beyond his limits he likely would have come clean; it seems that leaving a forum and erasing your myspace page would be fairly drastic measures for a married 27 year old to take over 50-75 bucks; not saying it didn't happen, but really, why assume that he played above his roll; this is not a scenario where someone was staked in majors and other big events and blew the money in high stakes cash games or things of that nature; if he decided to take a shot and lost this would seem to be quite excessive to avoid payment
So in other words you want me to beat around the bush instead of saying what I really want to say because I might offend someone on the sensitive side. Sorry, I don't do politically correct at the risk I might offend someone. Everyone would be much better off if they did the same. As far as I know my disagreement was with Poker Addict and I doubt his feelings got hurt over anything I said. I even gave merits to the possibility of him being right. Love the passive aggressiveness though, it suits you.

Rdog may have been stubborn in this thread but he was far from abrasive, mean, or any other adjective you want to throw out there. He sometimes makes his points more vehemently than others, and stands behind them with solid logic, which I guess you took offense to for some reason. Having posted and talked with him since both of our first posts here I can 100% guarantee you that he was not doing anything in this thread besides arguing his point. Then others came and acted like stuff was getting all heated and everything when in fact the people that were having the discussion were not heated at all, and at that point he started to get (understandibly) upset. Since i don't think anyone really cares that much about the original subject anyway I say lets cease with the overreactions.