Another Fcper Ruins Stakes For Lots Of Others

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the award for MOST IRONIC post goes to....freak2304! Some of you may remember zsta2k who collected money for an FCP event and then disappeared. A dark moment for FCP. Freak almost entered this tourney and was not happy when zsta went missing for a while...

I agree that he ran the 1st "season" of this quite well. I actually talked on occasion with zsta, as well, back in the OnGame FCP days. That being said, when certain people jumped down my throat at me merely mentioning the possibility of a scam, that pissed me off. It's not brain surgery that if someone totally leaves the scene for as long as he did that he wasn't just "on a long vacation". Whether he has an "excuse" or not, there really is no excuse for all of this short of something terrible happening to him. That is all....
http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...t&p=2222693Read the next few pages, it's uncanny how much it sounds like this thread. Obviously not nearly the same situation, but still so ironic!irony-2-tm.jpg
And the award for MOST IRONIC post goes to....freak2304!...Read the next few pages, it's uncanny how much it sounds like this thread. Obviously not nearly the same situation, but still so ironic!
LOL I bet he was that other guy, too. :club: this thread
Also, just scanned the DN prop bet thread..................and damn, wish I would have done it earlier. I could have really escalated this thread by telling Poker Addict to STFU. It appears he does not like that even if it isn't directed at him. LOL.
:ts:(:D I cried a little because of the abrasive nature of your posts. I am a very sensitive guy that likes to be heard. That's why I get really upset when someone tells me to STFU (what Fargo was trying to do in his like single post in this thread) :club:

I don't suppose you all thought to check the vital statistics in Lawrence Kansas for the past month? But then if you don't know his name then it would be pretty tough to figure out if an obit was his unless it mentioned his love of poker playing.

I don't suppose you all thought to check the vital statistics in Lawrence Kansas for the past month? But then if you don't know his name then it would be pretty tough to figure out if an obit was his unless it mentioned his love of poker playing.
Did you read this thread?
Why did I get quoted?
QFT

i missed pages is he A. DeadB. A theif C. A victim of a Jason Bourne style memory loss saga, sitting on a norwegian fishing boat doing cool arse kung-fu B. addicted to world of warcraft and not playing poker anymores ?

:ts:(:D I cried a little because of the abrasive nature of your posts. I am a very sensitive guy that likes to be heard. That's why I get really upset when someone tells me to STFU (what Fargo was trying to do in his like single post in this thread) :club:
What did I tell you? Shut the FUCK UP
on a semi related note i guess, i coached a guy for 2 1 hour sessions @ 50/hr. And then he disappeared, hasn't been on aim, or fcp for like over a month I think, it's only a 100 bucks but, :club:
FWIW, when I got coached it was someone really respected on this forum
Sorry if somebody already said this but OMGSICKBURN!
vbnautilius is a sick stalker.
I quoted this cuz it made me laugh.lol
i missed pages is he A. DeadB. A theif C. A victim of a Jason Bourne style memory loss saga, sitting on a norwegian fishing boat doing cool arse kung-fu B. addicted to world of warcraft and not playing poker anymores ?
I choose B, because then I have 2 chances to be right :club:
I choose B, because then I have 2 chances to be right :club:
Yeah i agree, unless hes mat damon then were both losers in this too

This is LOL funny, so I am going to share. My bro see's an im I get from drcrossack:You honestly think that PM I sent had anything to do with $? lmao. God forbid someone actually tries to do something without expecting something in return.I'll respond to you on here since I ain't got aim here, Doc. Why did you send it, then?LOL

This is LOL funny, so I am going to share. My bro see's an im I get from drcrossack:You honestly think that PM I sent had anything to do with $? lmao. God forbid someone actually tries to do something without expecting something in return.I'll respond to you on here since I ain't got aim here, Doc. Why did you send it, then?LOL
Oh, I don't know. Maybe to just say hi?
This is a grammatical nightmare and I have no idea what any of this means.
hi
How long do u think it will be till u pay Jamie back u scumbag? It's only been...what...MONTHS?I don't need to remind you this was a game where all party's were assumed to pay off any and all losses IMMEDIATELY following said game? A game that never before or never since has had anyone fail to pay off their debt in anything other than an appropriate time.But..I know..IT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS AND I AM IMMATURE.Go back to napping u scumbag.
at least I finally broke my life long string of never ever having a topic of mine even reach 2 pages.
This is actually a pretty sick accomplishment considering the subject of the drama didn't even show up. If freak swings by, this thing could be record-setting.