Russia-georgia Conflict

I'll take "Heroes A 19 Year Old Lillywhite Liberal College Student From Either Minnesota or Wisconsin Might Have" for $400, Alex.
What makes you think I'm white?
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your from Minnesota? Honestly, we have about 5 black people in my city.
Honestly the best answer a person could give.But still, come on. The twin cities have plenty of racial diversity.
Kwame Nkrumah vs. Mobutu Sese Seko. Learn a few things about those two men and then try and tell me that again.Maybe you'll realize that it doesn't matter if people are being secretly imprisoned as long as the people being imprisoned are accused of being saboteurs, foreign agents, and mercenaries.
FYPUntil of course it's you or your loved ones being secretly imprisoned. You must just LOVE the Patriot Act. Seriously dude, if you don't value the American way of life, then why are you here? Accident of birth?
FYPUntil of course it's you or your loved ones being secretly imprisoned. You must just LOVE the Patriot Act. Seriously dude, if you don't value the American way of life, then why are you here? Accident of birth?
Somehow I doubt he loves the Patriot Act, but I do...BECAUSE I value the American way of life. (Obama did vote for it, btw.)

You know, I hope before this gets any further, we all take the time to try to understand what drove the Russians to feel the need to invade Georgia. Maybe if we listened harder and let them know we cared we could have stopped this before it started.I know one thing for sure, having Obama be the face of America will go a long way towards making other countries work out their problems with words and not guns.

You know, I hope before this gets any further, we all take the time to try to understand what drove the Russians to feel the need to invade Georgia. Maybe if we listened harder and let them know we cared we could have stopped this before it started.I know one thing for sure, having Obama be the face of America will go a long way towards making other countries work out their problems with words and not guns.
QFT
Didnt they invade as a show of power, because the usa wanted to put missle thingys in former soviet bloc countrys and they wanted to show how easy it would be to roll over these former soviet bloc countries to discourge Mr Bush and show that they dont like that idea ?i dunno prehaps mr bush should have asked if he could play in there yard
Didnt they invade as a show of power, because the usa wanted to put missle thingys in former soviet bloc countrys and they wanted to show how easy it would be to roll over these former soviet bloc countries to discourge Mr Bush and show that they dont like that idea ?i dunno prehaps mr bush should have asked if he could play in there yard
Hint: he was being ironic.
i was referring to your first and accurate statement, not the "play" thing. :club:
Man i thought i was being funny and am lost
Pool old Copernicus, still down on level 1
you start a thread about what a good movie Zeitgeist is, and you expect me to believe you knew he was being ironic? The posts of yours that Ive seen arent exactly examples of critical thinking and reading.But, if you did realize it, sincere apologies.
you start a thread about what a good movie Zeitgeist is, and you expect me to believe you knew he was being ironic? The posts of yours that Ive seen arent exactly examples of critical thinking and reading.But, if you did realize it, sincere apologies.
I never said it was a good movie, I said I love conspiracy theories. I was mainly interested in the religion part, and figured posting them would lead to some entertaining posts(didnt happen)You just visited my profile now and seen the zeitgiest movies, so you didn't know I created them when assuming I was serious.Apology accepted.
Man i thought i was being funny and am lost
maybe Im the one whos lost."Didnt they invade as a show of power, because the usa wanted to put missle thingys in former soviet bloc countrys and they wanted to show how easy it would be to roll over these former soviet bloc countries to discourge Mr Bush and show that they dont like that idea ?"Yes, that is one of the purposes. If you were trying to be ironic using something obviously false or over the top would have been better...like BG's "understand the Russians". (though he could have added..."you know they love their children too".
maybe Im the one whos lost."Didnt they invade as a show of power, because the usa wanted to put missle thingys in former soviet bloc countrys and they wanted to show how easy it would be to roll over these former soviet bloc countries to discourge Mr Bush and show that they dont like that idea ?"Yes, that is one of the purposes. If you were trying to be ironic using something obviously false or over the top would have been better...like BG's "understand the Russians". (though he could have added..."you know they love their children too".
Serious post though, It does look like russia wanna be the big dogs in the yard.
Serious post though, It does look like russia wanna be the big dogs in the yard.
If they carry this further, then the next president. whoever it is, will have a horrible time dealing with it.We can pretend all day that wars are a thing of the past ( Bush statement not withstanding )But getting into an active conflict with Russia could result in a rapid escalation that no one can control.That is unless the UN steps in and handles it, then nevermind of course.It will be funny to watch France and Germany though try to stay out of the way, all while profiting from the sale of weapons again.