I Feel I Should Share This

you know nothing
Really? You pretty likely to encounter a handgun in Britain?In any given situation like that in your country, what sort of odds would you lay that he was telling the truth and actually had a handgun in that spot?And as far as who's the twat, we've already established that.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not as bad as the us but for a country that has banned guns its quite big
Yeah. We all know how effective banning guns is.I'm saying in a country like that (where guns have always been relatively rare), if some dude threatens to "show me his gat", I'm calling there 100% of the time.

Okay, AmScray, I'm not going to argue with you because I really cba.Yes, Manchester has a massive gun problem. Massive.No, my friend didn't think he had a gun, but he still wanted to get the hell out of there.Yes, I ran. I don't care what you say. I did, and I'm standing by it. Please don't insult me for what I did, especially for no good reason and especially on such a sensitive and strong issue as that.If you want to judge me, that's fine. If you have a low opinion of me, that's fine, too. Just keep it to yourself, please and don't kick a man when he's down.

I'm not kicking you and I don't have any opinion. I couldn't care less.All I'm saying is that you learned you were a "runner". Not that there's anything wrong with that (?)As far as the gun thing in Manchester, L-O-Fucking-L at your gun laws and every UK asshole who menstruates and comments on the American gun thing, considering your country has banned them outright but since doing so, the "gun problem" has gotten worse. Don't take my saying this personally, as I don't know where you fall on the issue... It's just a general commentary on your country"men" who can't seem to comprehend how off base they are when supporting those irrational gun bans that ****ed so many otherwise lawful sportsmen in your nation. (really, I'm sorry. This diatribe has no place here. I'm just a grizzled old veteran of the gun debate and whenever I hear about "gun problems" in the UK that are occurring after an absolute prohibition on their possession, it's one of those rewarding "LOLToldYouSo" moments that I can't help indulging in)

I'm not kicking you and I don't have any opinion. I couldn't care less.All I'm saying is that you learned you were a "runner". Not that there's anything wrong with that (?)
Seems like you think so.
This is pretty much true.These are situations where people establish whether they're "runners" or "fighters". Everyone is either one or the other. Now, you can say for certain which one you are, Nancy.

Fellow driving us to the Gatwick airport from London was telling us the problem with youths and youth gangs. He said they are too leniant on them so they get away with everything, while a person that doesn't pay his full taxes gets put in jail, filling them up.I thought he was exagerating.Piece of advise I learned early on: If you don't want to get run over by a train, don't hang out at train tracks.

Fellow driving us to the Gatwick airport from London was telling us the problem with youths and youth gangs. He said they are too leniant on them so they get away with everything, while a person that doesn't pay his full taxes gets put in jail, filling them up.I thought he was exagerating.Piece of advise I learned early on: If you don't want to get run over by a train, don't hang out at train tracks.
The taxi driver has a point. The judicial system on youths here is ridiculous. There are vermin chavs all over, and they get too much leniency, in anyone's opinion.As for your advice, yes I wholly agree. I won't go anywhere, ever, if I don't feel safe. The reason this encounter was so distressing was that we'd been doing this walk for years, and had never had any problems. Sadly, such is no longer the case, and the walk will probably not be done again.
The Limo driver has a point. The judicial system on youths here is ridiculous. There are vermin chavs all over, and they get too much leniency, in anyone's opinion.As for your advice, yes I wholly agree. I won't go anywhere, ever, if I don't feel safe. The reason this encounter was so distressing was that we'd been doing this walk for years, and had never had any problems. Sadly, such is no longer the case, and the walk will probably not be done again.
At least you made sure the skirt got home safe. I personally think that matters.
Best trip report ever.
nice
Was this one of the guys?johnny05.jpg
nicer
better nate than lever
not nicest, but close
This is pretty much true.These are situations where people establish whether they're "runners" or "fighters". Everyone is either one or the other. Now, you can say for certain which one you are, Nancy.
Scram would stay and fight.He's too fat to run.
the attacker's achilles tendons would be slashed before he knew what hit him...right?
Seems like you think so.
sigh
the attacker's achilles tendons would be slashed before he knew what hit him...right?
Neck/wrists/eyes first. Always.Achilles tendons are last, once they're grounded.
Neck/wrists first. Always.
I'm not sure I could go for the neck if someone only said, "Sit on the curb." You're right that he probably didn't have a gun, otherwise that would have been the first thing he showed. I'd rather just go for something debilatating (sp)...fake a swipe at the face and then go down low. Or something. I don't know. Well, unless I was in Texas, where I'd be given a medal for killing an unarmed man.

I agree, I definitely wouldn't take it to that level unless they did. Just sayin... A lot of tards like that are prone to making threats and gestures that, even though they don't have the balls to actually do it, would absolutely, positively, in every way cause a victim to legitimately fear for their life. "Threaten" to draw down on me while reaching in your waistband and I'm not waiting to find out for sure. Maybe things would be a bit different over there where there's a 99% chance it's a bluff- over here, where it's 80% chance fo-realz, I wouldn't take any chances.Still, that could be an ugly, ugly legal situation if you did open an artery and the ****** died, unarmed.

Wow man, pretty crazy. Glad everything is ok though. I hope the cops find these scum.
werdglad to see you posting and not deadur not even in my death pool man....so i would get nothing out of it anyways!(ok, bad joke....but w/e)
7 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)6 Members: JubilantLankyLad, David_Nicoson, WKTSWAY, Citizen Erased, pele_br, Randy ReedThis is not the place for one-upmanship, sir.
This made me laugh.
This is the problem, we send 83yr old women to jail for not paying there tax, and then teenage gangs get sent white water rafting to teach them the error of there ways I would like our country to be in teh middle on law and order not so far to the left that i wanna vomit
This is the problem, we send 83yr old women to jail for not paying there tax, and then teenage gangs get sent white water rafting to teach them the error of there ways I would like our country to be in teh middle on law and order not so far to the left that i wanna vomit
i SOOOOO agree.I mean its like, yeah you're only 15, but guess what pal, its over, you fucked up. We're locking you up because we know that will teach you the lesson you need to learn. That way, when you get out you'll be ready to be a productive member of society, because prisons teach our youth so much. We're not even worried about a cycle of repeat offenders, cause guess what little buddy, if you fuck up again, despite what we've doen for you, we're gonna lock your ass up again. This time, forever.
i SOOOOO agree.I mean its like, yeah you're only 15, but guess what pal, its over, you fucked up. We're locking you up because we know that will teach you the lesson you need to learn. That way, when you get out you'll be ready to be a productive member of society, because prisons teach our youth so much. We're not even worried about a cycle of repeat offenders, cause guess what little buddy, if you fuck up again, despite what we've doen for you, we're gonna lock your ass up again. This time, forever.
Lol when did i say that ?
Lol when did i say that ?
When you made the foolish assumption that putting people that commit crimes in jail.How short sighted of you, you must learn to understand these poor people that can't help hurting others.Or at least try to teach them to get along with others.That's the enlightened way to be cool.
When you made the foolish assumption that putting people that commit crimes in jail.How short sighted of you, you must learn to understand these poor people that can't help hurting others.Or at least try to teach them to get along with others.That's the enlightened way to be cool.
All i wanted to say was, people need to know that if they carry a knife/gun/malibu stacey doll when there not supposed to and/or use that in a bad way against someone who was just walking past, they need to know that they are gonna get in deep shit for it.Not a suspended sentance and the chance to paint the local youth club.Yeah they should be given a second chance, but they should also have the fear of god put into them for the first ****-up