has anyone else ever lost a check that they cashed out from full tilt or pokerstars? What did you do? Any suggestions would be appreciated. I assume i should email support, but anything else i should know?

has anyone else ever lost a check that they cashed out from full tilt or pokerstars? What did you do? Any suggestions would be appreciated. I assume i should email support, but anything else i should know?
That sucks.I imagine you could get Stars to cancel the check and send you a new one. They will probably slap you with the cancellation fee, though.

I lost a very small check from stars(50) and emailed them telling them what happened and said Im sorry and ill take the 15$ fee, etc. They ended up sending another one and waiving the fee. God I love their support :club:

I lost a very small check from stars(50) and emailed them telling them what happened and said Im sorry and ill take the 15$ fee, etc. They ended up sending another one and waiving the fee. God I love their support :club:
nice brag about cashing out
im in the middle of looking for a 400 dollar check right now. gl me
wow brother on brother brag post crime, that just aint right
Anyone else have anything to add about this? I emailed FTP 5 or 6 hours ago and have no respone yet.
Anything having to do with a check, GL. They told me today the only method I can use is cash pickup now, which I was going to anyway, but I really don't suggest anyone using checks anymore from there.
Anyone else have anything to add about this? I emailed FTP 5 or 6 hours ago and have no respone yet.
Here's the general procedure that a site would most likely use if somebody tells them that they received their check but it's now lost or destroyed.1. The site will contact their payment processor, the payment processor won't be available on the weekend.2. The payment processor will check with their bank to see if the check has cleared and if it hasn't they'll put a stop payment on the check.3. The payment processor will charge the site a fee and whether the site charges you a fee or not will depened on the site.4. The money will then either be put back in your account and you can make a withdrawal again or you can play with it.As you can see this will take a few business days until it gets resolved.